plaxico burress

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. The rebuilding is done. It's time to win.

He could definitely help us both by going up and getting the football in the EZ and on the sidelines. Last year Fitz time and time again hit WRs on the sidelines where the WR is supposed to jump up and catch it and Jones, Smith, etc just couldn't bring it in. Plax could. Plax would also attract a lot of attention in the red area which could maybe help some other guy get more open.

He can obviously still play because he whipped our you-know-what in the Stevie Johnson shoot yourself in the foot game.

And it's always good to have a few guys on your team who have won the SB to help the rest of the guys know what it takes.

He could definitely help us both by going up and getting the football in the EZ and on the sidelines. Last year Fitz time and time again hit WRs on the sidelines where the WR is supposed to jump up and catch it and Jones, Smith, etc just couldn't bring it in. Plax could. Plax would also attract a lot of attention in the red area which could maybe help some other guy get more open.

He can obviously still play because he whipped our you-know-what in the Stevie Johnson shoot yourself in the foot game.

And it's always good to have a few guys on your team who have won the SB to help the rest of the guys know what it takes.

i agree, never hurts to have a guy with SB ring in the room.

i wonder if the bills are considering him?nice red zone size, i think they should take a chance, give a look..

Didn't we go round and round with this it isn't going to happen story before.

Please do a face check on the BUDDY NIX concept of CHARACTERISTICS of team players for the Buffalo Bills. The WORD CHARACTER,which is a word never assocaited with Burress appears to be a key element in the players who will play for the Bills.

A recent NY POST articlegives a quick view of the fact that he wasn't worth the $3million the Jets paid him and refers to his character issues.

Camp starts with the young players on our roster and some of our cuts will end up on other teams' rosters for opening day.

GO BILLS ... wondering who the next aging retread with character issues that our board will recommend for the team.

Didn't we go round and round with this it isn't going to happen story before.

Please do a face check on the BUDDY NIX concept of CHARACTERISTICS of team players for the Buffalo Bills. The WORD CHARACTER,which is a word never assocaited with Burress appears to be a key element in the players who will play for the Bills.

A recent NY POST articlegives a quick view of the fact that he wasn't worth the $3million the Jets paid him and refers to his character issues.

Camp starts with the young players on our roster and some of our cuts will end up on other teams' rosters for opening day.

GO BILLS ... wondering who the next aging retread with character issues that our board will recommend for the team.

why so cranky?? was just throwing an idea out there, sorry if i did not "fact check" it first.

If there's one thing I've learned over the past 12 years, it's that rebuilding is never done. Any good prospects in the 2013 draft?

I'd be fine with adding Burress or TO. I'm fine if we don't add any WRs and go with what we have. I feel this FO is knowledgable and any move they make (or don't make) will be well thought out and in the best interests of what we are building. Burress is a good end zone target and has big game experience. TO was a fine teammate in buffalo last time around and had good chemistry with Fitz. Both have their character issues.

I liked plax back in the day and thought his penalty was too harsh. But While still productive last year he's obviously starting to lose a step too. Making him even more of a plodder incompatible with gaileys system. Sorry no fit here

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

please read in Buddy Nix voice.......

....."Now, we want players who are up and coming or just reaching their potential, players who are on the downside of their careers dont fit in on this team"

It's kinda sad how reading that like Buddy is like reading something by Morgan Freeman.

I'm referring to my ability to do so.

Edited by The Wiz

You're dead-on with this one, Shoretalk. This is the point in the off-season where I feel like the guy buried in the sand up to his head with the tide coming in. Jesus. We just have to hang in there 48 more hours and there will be real news to talk about.

There was another thread out there talking about Travis Henry wanting to come back into the league. What a pair. Henry and Burris. I can see Buddy leaping for the phone as I write this......