What Has Obama Done to Help the Economy?

What was the word he used ?? Sorry I won't stoop to your childish level.

Who's really responsible fot not compramising on a budget? The Democrats or Republicans?

Let me rephrase it

Who was the LAST group to comprame on a budget? The Democrats or Republicans?

When was the LAST a budget was passed.

IIRC it was before the R's took the majority.

And you're calling others simpletons. :w00t:

You're expecting a dialog when you use words like comprame??

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Romney vote come November. I think he'll do a better job at repairing the economy. It's bigger than any social issue.

That being said, I don't have the hatred for President Obama as some do. I just don't think he's been that great of a President.

I think he had his opportunity to help the economy by holding off on the health care legislation, producing some decent budgets and producing a mortgage relief program that worked. As politicians go, he lacks the electoral pragmatism of Clinton. Clinton knew that he stood no chance of getting reelected if the economy wasn't in better shape come 1996. Clinton did quite a few things he probably was idealistically oppossed to but did nonetheless.

Obama has been too much of an idealist in a country that's increasingly 50/50 in terms of ideology. His strong idealism will probably lead him to defeat come November.

Edited by dpberr

I'm a Romney vote come November. I think he'll do a better job at repairing the economy. It's bigger than any social issue.

That being said, I don't have the hatred for President Obama as some do. I just don't think he's been that great of a President.

I think he had his opportunity to help the economy by holding off on the health care legislation, producing some decent budgets and producing a mortgage relief program that worked. As politicians go, he lacks the electoral pragmatism of Clinton. Clinton knew that he stood no chance of getting reelected if the economy wasn't in better shape come 1996. Clinton did quite a few things he probably was idealistically oppossed to but did nonetheless.

Obama has been too much of an idealist in a country that's increasingly 50/50 in terms of ideology. His strong idealism will probably lead him to defeat come November.

That's a pretty much dead-on synopsis of his presidency.

the pipeline WILL not effect the price of oil for at least a decade.

Remember when idiots like you said the same thing back in the 1970s? and 80s? and 90s? and 00s?

How many shovel ready programs could begin because the Tea Party refused the funds?

It's always fun when some random poster wanders over to PPP and you get to find out they are a complete !@#$ing retard.

Who's really responsible fot not compramising on a budget? The Democrats or Republicans?

Let me rephrase it

Who was the LAST group to comprame on a budget? The Democrats or Republicans?

:lol: :lol: -- Thanks, I needed a laugh!!

It's always fun when some random poster wanders over to PPP and you get to find out they are a complete !@#$ing retard.

BF4E isn't just some random poster that wandered over to PPP. He has a PPP history of being a complete !@#$ing retard.

Whats the issue? Comprame is a perfectly cromulent word.

Some people need to embiggen their vocabulary

Remember when idiots like you said the same thing back in the 1970s? and 80s? and 90s? and 00s?

:lol: :lol: -- Thanks, I needed a laugh!!

He/she/it has been here before but whatever it is it must have an immense capacity for humiliation. It will eventually go away when PPP gives him enough of the police car treatment at an OWS rally.

idiots, simpletons

BRAVO for showing how smart you are!!

And another Rhodes Scholar

BRAVO

What was the word he used ?? Sorry I won't stoop to your childish level.

What a bunch of TROLLS . Deny deflect insult.

Let me help you with the simple answer that you can't grasp

BOTH.

You sir....are neither perspicacious or sagacious.

This is what Obama has done:

Household income is down sharply since the recession ended three years ago, according to a report released Thursday, providing another sign of the stubborn weakness of the economic recovery.

From June 2009 to June 2012, inflation-adjusted median household income fell 4.8 percent to $50,964, according to a report by Sentier Research, a firm headed by two former Census Bureau executives.

Incomes have dropped more since the beginning of the recovery than they did during the recession itself, when they declined 2.6 percent, according to the report, which analyzed data from the Census Bureau’s Current Population Survey. The recession, the most severe since the Great Depression, lasted from December 2007 to June 2009.

Over the past three years, the inflation-adjusted median income of households headed by whites was down 5.2 percent to $56,255. Households headed by blacks sustained a staggering 11.1 percent drop in median income. Hispanic-led households saw their real income decline by 4.1 percent over the same period, the report said.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/household-income-is-below-recession-levels-report-says/2012/08/23/aa497460-ec80-11e1-a80b-9f898562d010_story.html?hpid=z2

Household income is down sharply since the recession ended three years ago, according to a report released Thursday, providing another sign of the stubborn weakness of the economic recovery.

Hey, speaking of abortions...

From June 2009 to June 2012, inflation-adjusted median household income fell 4.8 percent to $50,964, according to a report by Sentier Research, a firm headed by two former Census Bureau executives.

Incomes have dropped more since the beginning of the recovery than they did during the recession itself, when they declined 2.6 percent, according to the report, which analyzed data from the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey. The recession, the most severe since the Great Depression, lasted from December 2007 to June 2009.

Over the past three years, the inflation-adjusted median income of households headed by whites was down 5.2 percent to $56,255. Households headed by blacks sustained a staggering 11.1 percent drop in median income. Hispanic-led households saw their real income decline by 4.1 percent over the same period, the report said.

http://www.washingto...ry.html?hpid=z2

It's a rounding error.

Incomes have dropped more since the beginning of the recovery than they did during the recession itself, when they declined 2.6 percent, according to the report, which analyzed data from the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey. The recession, the most severe since the Great Depression, lasted from December 2007 to June 2009.

http://www.washingto...ry.html?hpid=z2

It's a rounding error.

Yes. If he could just get his mitts on an extra 15% of the top 2%'s moolah, everything would be honky dory. It would change EVERYTHING! We would all be so much better off. Why can't this racist electorate see that? WTF won't happen if somebody else doesn't make it happen.

As Paul Ryan so aptly described Obama's "recovery" as an "imaginary recovery"

it appears, he has "imaginary" twitter followers too.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2012/08/obama-has-millions-of-fake-twitter-followers/1#.UDekCKD329u

President Obama's Twitter account has 18.8 million followers -- but more than half of them really don't exist, according to reports.

A new Web tool has determined that 70% of Obama's crowd includes "fake followers," The New York Times reports in a story about how Twitter followers can be purchased.

:lol:

As Paul Ryan so aptly described Obama's "recovery" as an "imaginary recovery"

it appears, he has "imaginary" twitter followers too.

http://content.usato.../1#.UDekCKD329u

President Obama's Twitter account has 18.8 million followers -- but more than half of them really don't exist, according to reports.

A new Web tool has determined that 70% of Obama's crowd includes "fake followers," The New York Times reports in a story about how Twitter followers can be purchased.

:lol:

What a !@#$ing loser.

Obama. "We won"

I think it's safe to say that BF4E has never lead anything. Kind of like Obama.

The GOP's got a new poster and they want you to regress with them

Back to the Reagan 80's !!

Reagan-Republican-Convention425x673.jpg

On the flip side, you could substitute "Reagan 80's" with "Clinton 90's" and replace Ronnie's picture with Billy's.