Lynch arrested on DUI

boyst

I thought he was starting to get it in Seattle. It's unfortunate because he's a lot of fun to watch when he's on the field. Off of it is another story, just another misguided kid. Goddell will have a field day with him, I can actually see an 8 game suspension.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he was starting to get it in Seattle. It's unfortunate because he's a lot of fun to watch when he's on the field. Off of it is another story, just another misguided kid. Goddell will have a field day with him, I can actually see an 8 game suspension.

Im not going after you directly but Im going to use your post as an example of a huge problem. When did we start calling people in their mid twenties kids? Its just another pitiful way society enables the jerkoffs of the world. Yeah poor Marshawn is still a kid and came from a bad area. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lifes tough, grow up and act like a man.

Im not going after you directly but Im going to use your post as an example of a huge problem. When did we start calling people in their mid twenties kids? Its just another pitiful way society enables the jerkoffs of the world. Yeah poor Marshawn is still a kid and came from a bad area. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lifes tough, grow up and act like a man.

If you think I'm justifying him for being a "kid" you're wrong. I don't feel sorry for him, he needs to grow the fck up for his sake.

If you think I'm justifying him for being a "kid" you're wrong. I don't feel sorry for him, he needs to grow the fck up for his sake.

I wasnt intending to accuse you of that. I do think that sort of evaluation is common though.

Edited by PushthePile

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/17/marshawn-lynch-almost-hit-two-cars-before-dui-arrest/

Apparently he almost hit 2 cars as well.

The legend of chippewa lives on!

Sung to the tune of Gordon Lightfoots "the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald";

The Wreck of a man they called Beast Mode

The legend lives on from Chippewa on down

To the big road they call the 880

The road it is said attracts feet of lead

And can draw legal fees that are hefty

With a load of fat whores two and a half tons more

Than his econoline van weighed empty.

That big van and crew was about to get screwed

When the CHP saw he'd drank plenty

The running back was the pride of the Buffalo side

Adter showing some promise real early

But as some predictions said he might wind up dead

Cause he tended to be dumb and act squirrelly

I could do more but Hells Kitchen is on.... ;)

Maybe you didn't realize that Hariston was our starting LT at the end of last year and is competing for the starting job this year? I guess you'd rather be grumpy with a suspended RB.

<_<

Sure, Gailey and Nix are so confident in Hairston they didn't use a second round pick in this years draft to draft a LT.

I was always a big fan of Lynch's game on the field, and his uniquely funny off the field persona. Mostly because of the latter, I was a little bummed out when he was shipped off, but I wasn't over the top upset because running backs like him are a dime a dozen.

Getting rid of him, while it hurt my jersey collection, was one of the best moves this current staff has made so far.

I hope Lynch pulls it together though- I love watching him play and can't get enough of his (legal) nonsense off the field.

All I'm going to say without reading after the first page of this thread is "I Told You So!!!" when everyone was calling the trade a dumb move and Spiller pick a dumb move. This f---ing idiot will be lucky if he cam return after a season. Th thing ia he ain't getting any younger an he's now seen as a big problem. He will get a year probably and I dare say that not many teams or any will kick his tires again. He's a thug and an idiot and I think he will sail off into the sunset as another broke football player with many law issues under his belt after he's blown through his millions by the time he's 30.

All I'm going to say without reading after the first page of this thread is "I Told You So!!!" when everyone was calling the trade a dumb move and Spiller pick a dumb move. This f---ing idiot will be lucky if he cam return after a season. Th thing ia he ain't getting any younger an he's now seen as a big problem. He will get a year probably and I dare say that not many teams or any will kick his tires again. He's a thug and an idiot and I think he will sail off into the sunset as another broke football player with many law issues under his belt after he's blown through his millions by the time he's 30.

Dwi goes under drug not conduct.... So depending on his prior strikes this looks like 4 games, max.