MDP dating advice thread...

in all seriousness, its like you have to be a jerk in order to get laid... especially with girls you like. its just not in my blood. i just treat people the way i would want to be treated.

w/e

See now jerking and getting laid not the same thing. I knew that "be yourself" stuff was going to confuse you.

My advise really, and I wouldn't tell this to most people (but hey you ARE special), just pay for it a few times when you need it. Nothing is free in life, you won't have to think so much about chemistry and all that budding relationship BS and you won't be/come off so desperate.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give this a spin. Next time you're with a girl and there's some rapport, say the following (preferably whisper it into her ear). "We're not going to have sex tonight because, frankly, you haven't earned it yet. But I feel compelled to warn you...the first time we !@#$, it may intimidate you. Because I'm a man. And I know how to do things."

You do this? I try to bang the ones I haven't talked to that much.

Pick up smoking, MDP. Not only will it help keep you slim, but it's a really easy way to have conversations if you like the skinny smoking type of girl. Smokers unite outside of bars, since we're all ostracized now.

And this has been said a million times in various forms, but it's worth saying again: don't give a !@#$. Just don't. If you care less, you'll be more confident in your interactions with women. If you're more confident (and you're not a friggin weirdo [that means no lectures about hammers]) women will be more attracted to you. Attraction is highly correlated with sex, believe it or not.

You do this? I try to bang the ones I haven't talked to that much.

Pick up smoking, MDP. Not only will it help keep you slim, but it's a really easy way to have conversations if you like the skinny smoking type of girl. Smokers unite outside of bars, since we're all ostracized now.

And this has been said a million times in various forms, but it's worth saying again: don't give a !@#$. Just don't. If you care less, you'll be more confident in your interactions with women. If you're more confident (and you're not a friggin weirdo [that means no lectures about hammers]) women will be more attracted to you. Attraction is highly correlated with sex, believe it or not.

Absolutely. My current girlfriend - the first question I asked her was "So, what's your name?". The second was "What's your favorite position?".

Women get titillated by talk, whereas men are more visual. Broaching the subject without fear often leads to a positive reaction.

Absolutely. My current girlfriend - the first question I asked her was "So, what's your name?". The second was "What's your favorite position?".

Women get titillated by talk, whereas men are more visual. Broaching the subject without fear often leads to a positive reaction.

Too bad I can't stand talking to them. Can't have a conversation in a club anyway. It's all eyes there.

Getting the "eyes" --> dancing --> makeout --> "Let's get out of here"

Or skip the eyes. That's cool too, especially if you're a good, confident dancer.

A playful gasp. Texted later, "third base".

Niiiiice.

A playful gasp. Texted later, "third base".

Oh that's cool, she's a softball player. Third base is a hard position, you need fast reflexes or you'll get burned. I prefer to play third base myself then any where else, just seems natural.

And as I'm typing this, I realize that you aren't talking about baseball or softball. Boy, was that some party last night... :wacko:

Edited by Teen Insight

• 2 weeks later...