Do you ever picture TBDers

So I was thinking this the other day. If i ran into say Just Jack. I picture him in my mind as that "I lift them up and put them down" guy. Chef Jim I picture him as chef from south park. Jim In Anchorage has always been a statue to me. DC Tom with that Muppet has always been funny to me. I picture him typing away with that weird smile the puppet has.

Anyone else do this?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was thinking this the other day. If i ran into say Just Jack. I picture him in my mind as that "I lift them up and put them down" guy. Chef Jim I picture him as chef from south park. Jim In Anchorage has always been a statue to me. DC Tom with that Muppet has always been funny to me. I picture him typing away with that weird smile the puppet has.

Anyone else do this?

Funny, I always picuter DC Tom as Ashton Kutchner...for some strange reason....I hate Ashton Kutchner!

Way back when, in the early days of TBD, we had people send pictures to SDS who then posted them without names and people had to guess who they were. That was before we started doing tailgates and actually meeting face to face.

Way back when, in the early days of TBD, we had people send pictures to SDS who then posted them without names and people had to guess who they were. That was before we started doing tailgates and actually meeting face to face.

I remember that. I don't think anyone guessed mine.

To answer the OP's question: yes. In fact, I need them, otherwise I'm lost.

I also love this idea of sending of playing the guessing game, but in some way, I don't want to know. I prefer to picture y'all as I see fit: group shot.

What about meathead?

And I have thought about this many times, recently, as well. What do all of our avatars mean? Mine is the logo I designed for the farm - it is my actual bull photoshopped all up and green.

What about meathead?

And I have thought about this many times, recently, as well. What do all of our avatars mean? Mine is the logo I designed for the farm - it is my actual bull photoshopped all up and green.

Mine is also from the homestead. Milked regularly.

Funny, I always picuter DC Tom as Ashton Kutchner...for some strange reason....I hate Ashton Kutchner!

Not that strange. You probably hate me as well.

And in point of fact...Alec Baldwin looks like me.

I think my string of avatars has been Poz -> Towelie -> Animal from Muppets -> Walter Sobchak

I'd say I look like none of the above.

When I settled upon The Big Cat, it was--at first--a mighty struggle to not change my avatar. But, now I wouldn't even consider it...

Mine demonstrates the baseball side of me and where I come from; well, when they were the Florida Marlins. Kind of disappointed they chose to represent Miami instead of Florida (but you can't change your favorite team). I'm not from Miami and I absolutely hate the place. I'm so glad I live on the opposite coast, two hours away from it. I would love to move farther if I could.