Tampa bay beat down

NoSaint

We all know how much GMs appreciate having a player, who they traded back into the 1st rd to draft, knocked out for the year in camp because they aren't popular. I think Tom Donahoe bought Troy Vincent a box of chocolates as a thank you.

PTR

True. Assuming it was intentional, they should have put Vincent on waivers the next day.

We all know how much GMs appreciate having a player, who they traded back into the 1st rd to draft, knocked out for the year in camp because they aren't popular. I think Tom Donahoe bought Troy Vincent a box of chocolates as a thank you.

PTR

Hey, did anybody else catch that blurb (I think it may have been in Chris Brown's blog) about how Vincent speaks with Ralph on a regular basis? I found that fascinating. Vincent was quoted as saying Ralph is excited about the season, and he apparently even did a Ralph impersonation for the interview.

If you let a guy take your seat during the film session then everyone will see it as a sign of weakness. Especially when a D-back disrespects you like that, you need to send message. If Price doesn't escalate the situation into violence, can you imagine what the linemen might do? If he doesn't nip that in the bud early, its only a matter of time before everyone is taking his seat, pushing him around and calling him names. Give it 3 weeks and even the place kicker and punter start eating his lunch and giving him wedgies.

Sounds like a DirectTV ad...

Right, there are always fights. But the one who should "know his place" here is Price. Only one player involved in this fight will be an impact player this year. Guess who that'll be.

Who?

I'll agree to disagree. Barron is a rookie. If a vet asks you to get up, just up. I'm guessing he didn't know everything Price was going through, but if he just got up, then there's no issue. I would suspect that a rookie not getting up for a vet would be major issue as well.

Oh, I agree but it's obvious that TD was one of the worst GMs in Bills' history and Losman was an awful mistake. If you can win over the lockerroom as a QB, you have no chance. fitz doesn't have the physical talent of JP but his teammates would run through a wall for him.

Brian Price is a 2 year vet who hasn't done **** in the NFL except for getting injured. He's got no place to tell a rookie anything.

Brian Price was just having a bad day. Brian Price's sister died and mustve been emotional. Said get out of my seat and Barron said f"ck you and punched him. Not excusing him of his actions but give the guy a break. Emotions just got the best of him.

The last time I had a bad day due to a death in the family I went to work and kicked a co-worker in the head. It was totally justified though, she didn't have change for the vending machine.

If you let a guy take your seat during the film session then everyone will see it as a sign of weakness. Especially when a D-back disrespects you like that, you need to send message. If Price doesn't escalate the situation into violence, can you imagine what the linemen might do? If he doesn't nip that in the bud early, its only a matter of time before everyone is taking his seat, pushing him around and calling him names. Give it 3 weeks and even the place kicker and punter start eating his lunch and giving him wedgies.

I see what you mean. Price should have popped a cap in his arse and then he would really be getting the respect he deserves. Oh for Pete's sake .....

The last time I had a bad day due to a death in the family I went to work and kicked a co-worker in the head. It was totally justified though, she didn't have change for the vending machine.

You must've forgotten the part where i clearly said "NOT EXCUSING HIM OF HIS ACTIONS..."

Maybe YOU got hit in the head a bit too many times. Who knows.

You must've forgotten the part where i clearly said "NOT EXCUSING HIM OF HIS ACTIONS..."

Maybe YOU got hit in the head a bit too many times. Who knows.

I get the feeling the poster was reacting to another poster who said "IMO, it was warranted."

How can anyone justify violence in a meeting is beyond me.

lots of people justify lots of violence for ridiculous reasons

on one end you have the stupid jersey shore people smacking each other all the time over really stupid stuff and getting paid big dollars to do it

on the other end you have an innocent teen that gets chased by a douche cop wannabe and causes his own death because he resorted to violence as a first choice when he could have easily made it home

and yet millions of people never even question the choice to turn to violence as if there were no consequences

theres big segment of our population that is seriously messed up

lots of people justify lots of violence for ridiculous reasons

on one end you have the stupid jersey shore people smacking each other all the time over really stupid stuff and getting paid big dollars to do it

on the other end you have an innocent teen that gets chased by a douche cop wannabe and causes his own death because he resorted to violence as a first choice when he could have easily made it home

and yet millions of people never even question the choice to turn to violence as if there were no consequences

theres big segment of our population that is seriously messed up

Coward.