Tampa bay beat down

NoSaint

So rumor has it that Brian price beat mark Barron bloody for not getting out of "his" chair at a defensive meeting. How nice is it not to deal with any of that like some of these other cusp teams (see bucs, lions for example).

So rumor has it that Brian price beat mark Barron bloody for not getting out of "his" chair at a defensive meeting. How nice is it not to deal with any of that like some of these other cusp teams (see bucs, lions for example).

Wow, that is unreal. Are they trying to beat out the Jets for the most dysfunctional locker room in the NFL?

Brian Price was just having a bad day. Brian Price's sister died and mustve been emotional. Said get out of my seat and Barron said f"ck you and punched him. Not excusing him of his actions but give the guy a break. Emotions just got the best of him.

Brian Price was just having a bad day. Brian Price's sister died and mustve been emotional. Said get out of my seat and Barron said f"ck you and punched him. Not excusing him of his actions but give the guy a break. Emotions just got the best of him.

To be fair - price was under a lot of stress

Also to be fair- I don't recall any of what you claim Barron did being mentioned...

Did you read something else? Article changed since I read it? Pull it out of thin air?

IF Barron said anything like that, dick move...if a stranger in a subway says that, I would understand hostility...but if it's someone you know, and a TEAMMATE, you need to get up and move, understanding he is out of character....unless of course price has been a bully to him prior to the incident...either way, glad it wasn't us ;)

we're supposed to be happy over the fact that our players aren't beating the hell out of each other over a chair?

the bar has never been so low.

Gotta love rookie hazing. Just some harmless pranks, like when Troy Vincent broke JP Losman's leg for showing him up. One day they will look back and laugh.

PTR

Good times, man...good times. I love a good prank.

To be fair - price was under a lot of stress

Also to be fair- I don't recall any of what you claim Barron did being mentioned...

Did you read something else? Article changed since I read it? Pull it out of thin air?

JoeBucsFan.com took a swim in the murky waters of this rumor and relayed this: "Price says something like 'get up,' Barron says something alone the lines of 'F-you,' and Price proceeds to punch him in the head."

Know your role rookie. Didnt a majority of people here want Barron?

Edited by FleaMoulds80

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As someone who played through college, fights happen all the time in the lockeroom and in practice. Obviously, everything in the NFL is much bigger news but it still happens there. If anything, it might be good for the Bucs. It should humble Barron.

And obviously a broken leg is extreme but maybe the Bills should have taken a guy who was very classy though his career (Vincent) taking a run at Losman as a bad sign. The knock on Losman was that he was not popular at all in the lockerroom. That's a problem when you're the QB.

As someone who played through college, fights happen all the time in the lockeroom and in practice. Obviously, everything in the NFL is much bigger news but it still happens there. If anything, it might be good for the Bucs. It should humble Barron.

Right, there are always fights. But the one who should "know his place" here is Price. Only one player involved in this fight will be an impact player this year. Guess who that'll be.

And obviously a broken leg is extreme but maybe the Bills should have taken a guy who was very classy though his career (Vincent) taking a run at Losman as a bad sign. The knock on Losman was that he was not popular at all in the lockerroom. That's a problem when you're the QB.

We all know how much GMs appreciate having a player, who they traded back into the 1st rd to draft, knocked out for the year in camp because they aren't popular. I think Tom Donahoe bought Troy Vincent a box of chocolates as a thank you.

PTR

Right, there are always fights. But the one who should "know his place" here is Price. Only one player involved in this fight will be an impact player this year. Guess who that'll be.

getting a little chippy in an intense practice and beating a guy bloody in a meeting room are two VERY different things too.

I'll agree to disagree. Barron is a rookie. If a vet asks you to get up, just up. I'm guessing he didn't know everything Price was going through, but if he just got up, then there's no issue. I would suspect that a rookie not getting up for a vet would be major issue as well.

We all know how much GMs appreciate having a player, who they traded back into the 1st rd to draft, knocked out for the year in camp because they aren't popular. I think Tom Donahoe bought Troy Vincent a box of chocolates as a thank you.

PTR

Oh, I agree but it's obvious that TD was one of the worst GMs in Bills' history and Losman was an awful mistake. If you can win over the lockerroom as a QB, you have no chance. fitz doesn't have the physical talent of JP but his teammates would run through a wall for him.

I'll agree to disagree. Barron is a rookie. If a vet asks you to get up, just up. I'm guessing he didn't know everything Price was going through, but if he just got up, then there's no issue. I would suspect that a rookie not getting up for a vet would be major issue as well.

theres a reason you dont hear about these issues on good teams near as often as the chaotic underachievers - its terrible practice. maybe you get away with it years ago but at this point its just bad form.

getting a little chippy in an intense practice and beating a guy bloody in a meeting room are two VERY different things too.

If you let a guy take your seat during the film session then everyone will see it as a sign of weakness. Especially when a D-back disrespects you like that, you need to send message. If Price doesn't escalate the situation into violence, can you imagine what the linemen might do? If he doesn't nip that in the bud early, its only a matter of time before everyone is taking his seat, pushing him around and calling him names. Give it 3 weeks and even the place kicker and punter start eating his lunch and giving him wedgies.