Class Act: Byron Scott - Class Organization: Bills

Two of our boys (7 and 5) attended the Red Cross Blood Drive today at The Ralph. Not only did Bryan Scott let them sit at the autograph table and take pictures with him, he made them feel like they were the most important Bills fans ever. That's an NFL player with a lot of class. The Bills organization did locker room tours, let them wear helmets, and let them run around on the field. Great photos, temporary tattoos, photos with Jills, and something they'll remember for a long time. The front office gets a lot of crap on this board (sometimes justified), but they did this right today.

Edited by Rivermont Mike

Two of our boys (7 and 5) attended the Red Cross Blood Drive today at The Ralph. Not only did Byron Scott let them sit at the autograph table and take pictures with him, he made them feel like they were the most important Bills fans ever. That's an NFL player with a lot of class. The Bills organization did locker room tours, let them wear helmets, and let them run around on the field. Great photos, temporary tattoos, photos with Jills, and something they'll remember for a long time. The front office gets a lot of crap on this board (sometimes justified), but they did this right today.

Wish I could've gone; anytime I get to go on the field AND get pictures with the Jills is a good day. :wub:

Two of our boys (7 and 5) attended the Red Cross Blood Drive today at The Ralph. Not only did Byron Scott let them sit at the autograph table and take pictures with him, he made them feel like they were the most important Bills fans ever. That's an NFL player with a lot of class. The Bills organization did locker room tours, let them wear helmets, and let them run around on the field. Great photos, temporary tattoos, photos with Jills, and something they'll remember for a long time. The front office gets a lot of crap on this board (sometimes justified), but they did this right today.

The front office gets a lot of crap because they have consistently failed to put a winning product on the field. I truly expect a giant corporation like the Bills to be doing such Social work. It would be a shame otherwise.

The front office gets a lot of crap because they have consistently failed to put a winning product on the field. I truly expect a giant corporation like the Bills to be doing such Social work. It would be a shame otherwise.

Earlier this evening...

Me (thinking): Hey, maybe I'll post something positive on TBD that fans can feel good about.

::fail::

:lol:

I had seen that, I am sure your kids loved it. Shephard was also to be there, if I recall.

youtube.com/watch?v=OO3S6FAXt8s

any time there is a Bryan Scott thread - this is manditory. DrD will be here soon, too.

:thumbsup: WOW ... the more I discover about our safety the more I am impressed by the man ...

Two of our boys (7 and 5) attended the Red Cross Blood Drive today at The Ralph. Not only did Bryan Scott let them sit at the autograph table and take pictures with him, he made them feel like they were the most important Bills fans ever. That's an NFL player with a lot of class. The Bills organization did locker room tours, let them wear helmets, and let them run around on the field. Great photos, temporary tattoos, photos with Jills, and something they'll remember for a long time. The front office gets a lot of crap on this board (sometimes justified), but they did this right today.

Terrific time for the boys! That's something they'll always remember.

He also rides his bike to work. I'm no tree hugger, but for all the players buzzing around town in Escalades it's a cool thing to know.

:unsure:

Of all the gas-guzzlers you could have named, it's funny you chose the Escalade to make your point.

Because, when not riding his bicycle, Scott is one of those players buzzing around town in an Escalade...

The benefits include staying in shape — Scott estimates he rides between 100 to 150 miles a week, including his five-mile round-trip to work. And he's also noticed an affect on his pocketbook in the gas he's saving by cycling as opposed to driving his Cadillac Escalade.

Link -Buffalo Bills safety Bryan Scott gains attention by pedaling his way to practice

but he calls it an "EscaLAAAADE-LAAAADE-LAAAADE..."

:unsure:

Of all the gas-guzzlers you could have named, it's funny you chose the Escalade to make your point.

Because, when not riding his bicycle, Scott is one of those players buzzing around town in an Escalade...

The benefits include staying in shape — Scott estimates he rides between 100 to 150 miles a week, including his five-mile round-trip to work. And he's also noticed an affect on his pocketbook in the gas he's saving by cycling as opposed to driving his Cadillac Escalade.

Link -Buffalo Bills safety Bryan Scott gains attention by pedaling his way to practice

but he calls it an "EscaLAAAADE-LAAAADE-LAAAADE..."

youtube.com/watch?v=dyOGG7TLcEY

Haha whoooops! I guess I've got some egg to wash off the ol' face.

Definitely not surprised by the news he is a class act. Cant wait to see Scott in as a LB in the Nickel, helping shut down those TEs.

Jeez, I cant wait for this season to start. All Ive ever wanted was a top rated Defense, now is our chance...