Los Angeles Kings: Stanley Cup Champs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Send a text to my buddy about how crazy nervous I'd be as Kings fan when they were up 4-0. Sure enough, a goal to shave it to 4-1. Following Wesley Crusher (Wil Wheaton (@wilw)) on Twitter is funny. Huge Kings fan w/ a lot of passion.

While mocking LA sports teams is a time-honored tradition, I couldn't get a hate-on for that club. Those guys did it the way it's supposed to be done and I give them the nod for a title they earned and deserved.

The Sabres could have handled them. :angry:

:lol:

The butterknives playing a series with that squad would have looked like a tennis match.

6-2, 6-0, 6-1

Congrat;s to the LA Kings! What a team! I hope the Sabres learned something from them! I watched the last 5 minutes just to see the celebration and I was shocked to see the reaction by the fans as the clocked ticked down in the end, I was thinking of myself in the First Niagara center and imagined a much more intense scene! Buffalo fans are truly a spectacular thing I can only imagine what it would have been like if the Sabres were the ones winning the cup??? Anyone else see that and feel the same way??? Hope to see Bills fans go crazy this year!

While mocking LA sports teams is a time-honored tradition, I couldn't get a hate-on for that club. Those guys did it the way it's supposed to be done and I give them the nod for a title they earned and deserved.

:lol:

The butterknives playing a series with that squad would have looked like a tennis match.

6-2, 6-0, 6-1

Really?

Certain teams matchup well against others... LAK were an 8 seed I think... Everything fell into place with certain teams losing... The Hockey Gods that is...

Laugh... But I think the way BFLO skates, they matchup well against the Kings... BFLO could have been barely an 8 seed too. Yet, if the Sabres were to get to the finals, the Hockey Gods would give us Detroit... Who we do not match up well against for some reason. Quick was the reason just as much as Miller could have been.

I love this... Giants go 9-7 and win, LAK barely get in and win... That is good... Shows anybody can win.

A number 8 seed that got into the playoffs on the 2nd-to-last game of the season. The next time Bucky Gleason says it's not worth it for the Sabres to make the playoffs as a low seed someone please punch him.

PTR

A number 8 seed that got into the playoffs on the 2nd-to-last game of the season. The next time Bucky Gleason says it's not worth it for the Sabres to make the playoffs as a low seed someone please punch him.

PTR

Sullivan too

Really?

Certain teams matchup well against others... LAK were an 8 seed I think... Everything fell into place with certain teams losing... The Hockey Gods that is...

Laugh... But I think the way BFLO skates, they matchup well against the Kings... BFLO could have been barely an 8 seed too. Yet, if the Sabres were to get to the finals, the Hockey Gods would give us Detroit... Who we do not match up well against for some reason. Quick was the reason just as much as Miller could have been.

I love this... Giants go 9-7 and win, LAK barely get in and win... That is good... Shows anybody can win.

That Sabres team was so embarrassingly soft, I don't think they matched up well against anybody in a 7 game series.

Congrat;s to the LA Kings! What a team! I hope the Sabres learned something from them! I watched the last 5 minutes just to see the celebration and I was shocked to see the reaction by the fans as the clocked ticked down in the end, I was thinking of myself in the First Niagara center and imagined a much more intense scene! Buffalo fans are truly a spectacular thing I can only imagine what it would have been like if the Sabres were the ones winning the cup??? Anyone else see that and feel the same way??? Hope to see Bills fans go crazy this year!

I haven't been to a Sabres game but I few of my parents friends that went to a game and people on SabreSpace says it's like a library.