Howard Stern's 'Susan Boyle' moment

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this the other night...great story.

Those light painting hippies were pretty cool, too.

I really hope not...after the 'injured soldier' fiasco(story's in the AGT thread) that would really suck. Hopefully this guy is genuine, and so far no one seems to have anything on it

Got to be more to this story?

I did not expect that voice and appreciation for the classics to come from a goth/scene. I am quickly and appropriately put in my place for such a silly assumption. It's kind of hard to believe his parents never heard him sing but in this world anything is possible.

I did not expect that voice and appreciation for the classics to come from a goth/scene. I am quickly and appropriately put in my place for such a silly assumption. It's kind of hard to believe his parents never heard him sing but in this world anything is possible.

There's almost no way he's belted out those high notes before but had both zero training AND no ones ever heard him.

Has he lived alone for an extended period or something?

Has he lived alone for an extended period or something?

You saw him right? The answer to your question is yes, yes the guy who decides to be "different" by wearing spiked arm bands, wearing color contacts, and using eyeliner (like EVERY OTHER PERSON IN THAT WEIRD GENRE DOES WHILE TRYING TO BE "DIFFERENT") lives alone. Very alone. !@#$ing weirdo.

Edited by stevestojan

i am gullible enough to think that this show isn't...they already have a black eye from that guy that scammed them on the injured military vet story...

And if you think this wasnt a chorographed set-up you probably think Pro Wrestling is real, too.

sure they choose to live and look that way, and there are consequences to choices, but you just made his point...based on looks alone you have deemed him a weirdo...a !@#$ing weirdo to be exact...not sure why looks or appearances matter so much to others in judging people...but apparently they do, and yes i am guilty of judging the book by its cover as well, but after seeing that, there is no way i would ever call him a weirdo again...

You saw him right? The answer to your question is yes, yes the guy who decides to be "different" by wearing spiked arm bands, wearing color contacts, and using eyeliner (like EVERY OTHER PERSON IN THAT WEIRD GENRE DOES WHILE TRYING TO BE "DIFFERENT") lives alone. Very alone. !@#$ing weirdo.

1339113738[/url]' post='2482650']

What, some person you never heard of singing a song they didn't write isn't unique and special enough for you?

Not saying not good and interesting just would like to know more about how and where he self taught. Like school and and who told him to tryout.

i am gullible enough to think that this show isn't...they already have a black eye from that guy that scammed them on the injured military vet story...

It was too perfect. The whole thing just too perfect. From the kids look, to his over the top "IM AN OUTCAST!!" personality, to the crowd's reaction, etc.

And then there is this....

The kid had the whole singing thing DOWN. He looked like a pro out there. But somehow his parents had NO CLUE? This kid says he practiced in the house, but his parents, who judging by their appearance at the place with him and the signs and who obviously support him somehow NEVER heard him? EVER? What? Did they think he was just 'combing his hair' all those times he was locked away in his room for hours?

Im calling BS on this one.

Did they think he was just 'combing his hair' all those times he was locked away in his room for hours?

I was thinking more that he told them he was practicing singing, but they thought he was into freaky masturbation stuff and didn't want to go near his room.

I mean, really, imagine walking past your kid's room and hearing them try to choke-n-stroke.

i agree it was a complete and utter shock at how good he was...

but as far as a set up...hearing Stern this week talk about how blown away he was at the guy that was fake, unless its done even behind the judges back, i don't know...perhaps the look is all a gimmick to enhance the drama of it, but i don't know, the parents were backstage saying they had no idea...i would like to think i would at least overhear my son singing a soprano operatic song....but hell...who knows...so far no dirt online....

It was too perfect. The whole thing just too perfect. From the kids look, to his over the top "IM AN OUTCAST!!" personality, to the crowd's reaction, etc.

The kid had the whole singing thing DOWN. He looked like a pro out there. But somehow his parents had NO CLUE? This kid says he practiced in the house, but his parents, who judging by their appearance at the place with him and the signs and who obviously support him somehow NEVER heard him? EVER? What? Did they think he was just 'combing his hair' all those times he was locked away in his room for hours?

So at what level would do you think the fix is in? Is the kid lying about his background and changed his look just for the show or is the show itself behind the whole thing?

Ok I must preface this with I've never seen the show before but yeah I've gotta call BS too. So with all the other people in line they spent that much time talking to just one person who just happened to be a great singer?