10 Things for Selmon to Improve as a TBD User

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad someone brough it up; some pretty foul things have been said in the Shoutbox by ya buddy. I toe the line a lot, but I do not get in to graphic detail of things of an adult context.

Most of those were probably quotes from the AVGN and IG. Still, sorry if I said anything offensive.

10. Stop Posting

9. Post less

8. Drop your internet to avoid posting anymore

7. Become a Jaguars fan so you post less here

6. Realize no one cares what you have to say and stop posting

5. Unsubscribe from this site

4. See 10 thru 5

3. Repeat

2. Tell JW how you hate the 'Mats

1. Ignore 10-2 and keep us entertained

@jboyst82 -- should have known my top ten wasn't gonna be original...nice to see someone else thinks similarly like me

ha, ha, ha. that's freaking hilarious.

let me add one: admit to us that you, in fact were SCOOBY.

oh, wait, we'll actually follow that.

jw

ha, ha, ha. that's freaking hilarious.

let me add one: admit to us that you, in fact were SCOOBY.

oh, wait, we'll actually follow that.

jw

I freaking hate Scooby Doo. I don't care if I get flak for saying so...I hated it even as a child. It was repetetive, unfunny, and always ended in the dissapointment that the ghost was...Just a regular guy. :wallbash: However, I SHOULD be grateful for it, because without Scooby Doo, we'd never have the AWESOME Hannah Barbarah cartoons like Tom and Jerry.

Selmon, my good man, the best thing you could do for yourself is be good to your fellow TBDers and refer to yourself in the third person. This is the recipe that YE OLE has always followed around here.

Selmon does that already, and it doesn't seem to work for him.

Selmon, I would say the best thing is just to approach this site (and you might say life) with a sense of humor. Some of what you post will be ignored into oblivion, other stuff will catch on as time goes on.

Please know, though, that everybody gets ribbed around here. Especially on OTW. Take things less personally and you'll experience it less. Head over to the main board and people are a bit more caustic, but still mostly civil and entertaining. Head over to PPP and...well...don't head over to PPP.

Oh and use the site to learn about football. Some of the posters are VERY knowledgeable.

As an addendum, if you want to instigate better conversation, try to ascertain what other people are interested in. Like everything else, your opinion is essentially a commodity. People will buy it or not buy it on THEIR prerogative, not yours. If you post an intriguing statistics-based research project on the Bills' linebacker situation, you'll get tons of replies. A movie review on The Smurfs? Not so much. :)

Selmon, I would say the best thing is just to approach this site (and you might say life) with a sense of humor. Some of what you post will be ignored into oblivion, other stuff will catch on as time goes on.

Please know, though, that everybody gets ribbed around here. Especially on OTW. Take things less personally and you'll experience it less. Head over to the main board and people are a bit more caustic, but still mostly civil and entertaining. Head over to PPP and...well...don't head over to PPP.

Oh and use the site to learn about football. Some of the posters are VERY knowledgeable.

As an addendum, if you want to instigate better conversation, try to ascertain what other people are interested in. Like everything else, your opinion is essentially a commodity. People will buy it or not buy it on THEIR prerogative, not yours. If you post an intriguing statistics-based research project on the Bills' linebacker situation, you'll get tons of replies. A movie review on The Smurfs? Not so much. :)

That's sage advice Selmon :thumbsup:

There is a one word solution to all of this but if I type it I won't be able to come back here and see the solution. This is quite a dilemma. Maybe jboys should type it because he evidently doesn't have to follow the same rules that I do.

No, come on over to PPP.

We have candy... 0:)

I freaking hate Scooby Doo. I don't care if I get flak for saying so...I hated it even as a child. It was repetetive, unfunny, and always ended in the dissapointment that the ghost was...Just a regular guy. :wallbash: However, I SHOULD be grateful for it, because without Scooby Doo, we'd never have the AWESOME Hannah Barbarah cartoons like Tom and Jerry.

Thats a lot of knowledge about early 90s cartoons for a 16 year old ;)

There is a one word solution to all of this but if I type it I won't be able to come back here and see the solution. This is quite a dilemma. Maybe jboys should type it because he evidently doesn't have to follow the same rules that I do.

Koala?

Glad someone brough it up; some pretty foul things have been said in the Shoutbox by ya buddy. I toe the line a lot, but I do not get in to graphic detail of things of an adult context.

Unless, of course, the graphic conversation revolves around the cure for homosexuality. Then its kosher.