10 Things for Selmon to Improve as a TBD User

Hi guys

Well, I think I might as well say it...I'm no SageAgainstTheMachine or DC Tom or Mark Vader or Beerball or a bunch of the other awesome users on TBD. SO...I was wondering if you could help me stop being the sites troll. What can I do to become a better user on TBD? What should I do/stop doing?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, looking at some popular people on here;

1 Copy Beerballs avatar, post your favorite animal in random threads and then throw in an actual wity comment once in a while

2 Be a chick, we all know who they are on here!

3 Find news articles involving females and ask everyone if they are passable for sexual interactions

4 Be Beerball - beyond words, the ultimate of awesomeness

5 Ask for advice and then decide no one is worth of it, while wanting to destroy bikers in your really really really really expensive car that was made in some country but is not half as awesome as my truck.

6 Find a way to let the Supreme Leader have control of the board for a weekend when a big event happens and then let the board crash

7 Take up soccer, become a male nurse, or take up ballet - just be as girly as possible.

8 Stalk girls outside of dumpsters

9 Pretend to be smart by having your nephew post responses then when people voice their opinin call them an idiot.

10 Trade drugs to underage girls and don't be proud of it but do it often, put up manicorn as avatar and be a little bit on the latently homosexual side.

Edited by jboyst62

10. Stop Posting

9. Post less

8. Drop your internet to avoid posting anymore

7. Become a Jaguars fan so you post less here

6. Realize no one cares what you have to say and stop posting

5. Unsubscribe from this site

4. See 10 thru 5

3. Repeat

2. Tell JW how you hate the 'Mats

1. Ignore 10-2 and keep us entertained

@jboyst82 -- should have known my top ten wasn't gonna be original...nice to see someone else thinks similarly like me

1 Copy Beerballs avatar, post your favorite animal in random threads and then throw in an actual wity comment once in a while

3 Find news articles involving females and ask everyone if they are passable for sexual interactions

5 Ask for advice and then decide no one is worth of it, while wanting to destroy bikers in your really really really really expensive car that was made in some state that is not half as awesome as my truck.

6 Find a way to let the Supreme Leader have control of the board for a weekend when a big event happens and then let the board crash

7 Take up soccer, become a male nurse, or take up ballet - just be as girly as possible.

9 Pretend to be smart by having your nephew post responses then when people voice their opinin call them an idiot.

10 Trade drugs to underage girls and don't be proud of it but do it often, put up manicorn as avatar and be a little bit on the latently homosexual side.

Edited by The Poojer

Well, first of all.. Don't aspire to be like DC Tom. I mean, really.. How many curmudgeons does this site need? :nana:

Damn. Beat me to it. Except I'm not a curmudgeon, I'm a misanthrope (note, Selmon: that's different from a lycanthrope.)

My first advice to you, Salmon...don't refer to me as "awesome". Ever.

My nephew is two, !@#$.

10. Stop Posting

9. Post less

8. Drop your internet to avoid posting anymore

7. Become a Jaguars fan so you post less here

6. Realize no one cares what you have to say and stop posting

5. Unsubscribe from this site

4. See 10 thru 5

3. Repeat

2. Tell JW how you hate the 'Mats

1. Ignore 10-2 and keep us entertained

@jboyst82 -- should have known my top ten wasn't gonna be original...nice to see someone else thinks similarly like me

There's no reason to be cruel. Especially considering I wasn't cruel to you.

Damn. Beat me to it. Except I'm not a curmudgeon, I'm a misanthrope (note, Selmon: that's different from a lycanthrope.)

My first advice to you, Salmon...don't refer to me as "awesome". Ever.

My nephew is two, !@#$.

You're a misanthrope eh? That makes two of us. (DC Tom shoots self after realizing I have something in common with him) Would've been cooler if you were a werewolf as well. :-)

5 Ask for advice and then decide no one is worth of it, while wanting to destroy bikers in your really really really really expensive car that was made in some country but is not half as awesome as my truck.

:lol:

You're a misanthrope eh? That makes two of us. (DC Tom shoots self after realizing I have something in common with him) Would've been cooler if you were a werewolf as well. :-)

1) I'm too much of a misanthrope to concern myself with your petty little thoughts.

2) I wouldn't shoot myself. I'm too awesome for that.

You just said you weren't awesome. That's a bit of a hypocritical statement

1. Recognize sarcasm.

2. Don't put so much stock in the opinions of internet strangers.

3. Get comfortable with yourself. Not in the way you were talking about in the shoutbox, you'll go blind. The other way.

1. Recognize sarcasm.

2. Don't put so much stock in the opinions of internet strangers.

3. Get comfortable with yourself. Not in the way you were talking about in the shoutbox, you'll go blind. The other way.

Not to mention, he'll also go broke.

25 cents 25 cents 25 cents 25 cents 25 cents 25 cents 25 cents 25 cents 25 cents 25 cents 25 cents 25 cents 25 cents

It really adds up.