Any news on Graham contract?

I do know this....as long as he is in camp on time then no worries....

If he ISN"T in camp on time.....that is not a good thing for him. They are looking at a BUNCH of WR's past Stevie this year and there is a real opportunity for him.

That's about as far off on the horizon as anything right now. When was the last time a 3 held out at all? It's so nearly impossible that it's not even worth contemplating.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's about as far off on the horizon as anything right now. When was the last time a 3 held out at all? It's so nearly impossible that it's not even worth contemplating.

5 teams have signed none of their draft choices.

and as much as i hate them, if romo, vick, or cutler do anything resembling football next year they have pretty good shots themselves. plus that rookie RG3 will probably get some attention as long as hes not tripping over himself.

bro has some serious faith in wilson.

Exactly.

The NFC is loaded at QB. For Wilson to even sniff a pro bowl all those guys would have to have their worse season/injured

You know, after looking at TJ's picture, I can see why WEO would think that he's on steroids. It all makes sense now.

His picture? I don't get it.

Been discussed in the draft thread and he talked about it in an article that appeared at the end of the rookie camp.

Thanks BB. Missed that. His dad had some of the dirtiest (and fastest) runners ever. But I really didn;t care that Marian Jones took steroids. Watching her run was incredible.

We should have taken Russell Wilson QB, Graham would have been available in the sixth round and even if we didn't get him watch Wilson he's the guy that will be the Seahawk starter an pro bowler next year.

Holding you to that prediction Herb62

Well, any team with picks in the first two rounds missed out on Wilson twice. Not to mention those teams with picks in the third round that missed on him three times.

But that has nothing to do with anything. If Wilson goes on to an HOF career (and I hope he does), that will not have any bearing on the Bills' decision to have taken Graham when they did. None at all.

This isn't about Graham vs. Wilson. It never was and never will be.

GO BILLS!!!

Cannot believe the Wilson-Graham discussion & we passed up Tom Brady too probably because Ralph is cheap!!! In fact since Wilson's practices with Seattle's rookies have already elevated him to HOF we should be complaining that we didn't take him with our 1st round pick!!

As for Graham not being signed yet - Ralph is cheap! We always sign our #3 picks after everyone else! I am so done with this team!!! And, Fitz needs to be benched now so he can't throw any interceptions this year and risk the Bills season!

So using the logic of the third rounders get what's left in the cupboard after signing the 1-2, 4-7, UDFAs... wouldn't the teams that pick on the top half of each round have way less money left in the cupboards than the teams that picked in the bottom half of each round? If so, the round 3, pick 1 would get paid substantially less than round 3 pick 30+ due to less left over.

So using the logic of the third rounders get what's left in the cupboard after signing the 1-2, 4-7, UDFAs... wouldn't the teams that pick on the top half of each round have way less money left in the cupboards than the teams that picked in the bottom half of each round? If so, the round 3, pick 1 would get paid substantially less than round 3 pick 30+ due to less left over.

its not a flat amount for every team.

We should have taken Russell Wilson QB, Graham would have been available in the sixth round and even if we didn't get him watch Wilson he's the guy that will be the Seahawk starter an pro bowler next year.

Yeah, we really missed out by passing on Wilson, he's going to be the next Jimmy Clausen, Tony Pike, Dan LeFevour, Colt McCoy, Brady Quinn, etc. Another in a long list of surefire Hall of Famers the stupid Bills passed on.

You know it has been a great off season for the Bills when the biggest issue on the message boards is whether or not our 3rd round pick will be a signed before the first mini-camp.

Cannot believe the Wilson-Graham discussion & we passed up Tom Brady too probably because Ralph is cheap!!! In fact since Wilson's practices with Seattle's rookies have already elevated him to HOF we should be complaining that we didn't take him with our 1st round pick!!

As for Graham not being signed yet - Ralph is cheap! We always sign our #3 picks after everyone else! I am so done with this team!!! And, Fitz needs to be benched now so he can't throw any interceptions this year and risk the Bills season!

How do you think the Colts and Redskins Fans feel that they passed up a sure fire HOF for Andrew Luck and RGIII?

How do you think the Colts and Redskins Fans feel that they passed up a sure fire HOF for Andrew Luck and RGIII?

I understand that there are planned protest marches heading towards the Washington Monument as we speak ... lawsuits are planned ... this is so criminal that the National Football League conspired to prevent the two teams in the spotlight from understanding that the true HOF quarterback was sitting there to be drafted. Just think how many sweet innocent psyches have been destroyed with the exception of the future generations in Seattle. Perhaps MicroSoft or Starbucks was involved ... I don't know but I think we should all file a class action law suit ... it hurts so much to miss Brady because Ralph was too cheap to pick him up at a #4 or a #5 and now this ...

This is such a disgrace ... I think I am going to go sulk ...