Any news on Graham contract?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it possibly be that Graham might have classes that he is finishing and the Bills are holding off till he finishes.

I know in the past, there have been players that don't sign and don't participate in any early camps because of school commitments. Not sure if that applies here but, I am sure there is a pretty good explanation why he hasn't signed yet. There is nothing to be alarmed about.

You'd think it was a no brainer.

Every team starts with a pre-determined amount of cash available for their draft picks.

The Bills have signed all their other picks.

All that remains is what they have to sign Graham with.

Now, Graham and his agent may not like it, but that's the reality. He either signs or re-enters next year's draft.

GO BILLS!!!

I think someone posted an article about this recently. Under the new CBA, 3rd rounders are actually becoming complicated to sign. Something about 1st and 2nd rounders being slotted and their salaries predictable. Then also something about 4-7 being quicker to negotiate with because they really don't get much at all, relatively speaking.

So 3rd rounders fall somewhere in the middle between "Gettin' PAID" and "Lucky to Be Here." While they don't end up making crazy money, they're scrapping for whatever they can get.

Could it possibly be that Graham might have classes that he is finishing and the Bills are holding off till he finishes.

I know in the past, there have been players that don't sign and don't participate in any early camps because of school commitments. Not sure if that applies here but, I am sure there is a pretty good explanation why he hasn't signed yet. There is nothing to be alarmed about.

NC State's semester is over. Graduation was May 12.

And this means...what?

I would think that's rather obvious. TJ Graham was brought up on steroids. I'm sure his dad sprinkled his cereal with them. When he wasn't injecting them while TJ was sleeping or massaging him with "the clear."

Oh, and since he's of Jamaican decent, I'm sure TJ Graham has been smoking weed all his life as part of his Rastafarian faith.

GO BILLS!!!

I would think that's rather obvious. TJ Graham was brought up on steroids. I'm sure his dad sprinkled his cereal with them. When he wasn't injecting them while TJ was sleeping or massaging him with "the clear."

Oh, and since he's of Jamaican decent, I'm sure TJ Graham has been smoking weed all his life as part of his Rastafarian faith.

GO BILLS!!!

You know, after looking at TJ's picture, I can see why WEO would think that he's on steroids. It all makes sense now.

How difficult could a 3rd rd contract be?

We should have taken Russell Wilson QB, Graham would have been available in the sixth round and even if we didn't get him watch Wilson he's the guy that will be the Seahawk starter an pro bowler next year.

We should have taken Russell Wilson QB, Graham would have been available in the sixth round and even if we didn't get him watch Wilson he's the guy that will be the Seahawk starter an pro bowler next year.

Doubtful he's a starter except because of injury and no way he makes the Pro Bowl as a QB. And Graham was going to be taken by the Jags, who had the pick after the Bills.

Edited by Doc

And you know this how? Because Kiper and Mayock said so?

GO BILLS!!!

Not this again....

And you know this how? Because Kiper and Mayock said so?

GO BILLS!!!

I watched several Wisconsin games, you miss on a middle round reciever no big deal, you miss on a possible top notch QB (opps), we'll seehow it plays out.

I watched several Wisconsin games, you miss on a middle round reciever no big deal, you miss on a possible top notch QB (opps), we'll seehow it plays out.

Well, any team with picks in the first two rounds missed out on Wilson twice. Not to mention those teams with picks in the third round that missed on him three times.

But that has nothing to do with anything. If Wilson goes on to an HOF career (and I hope he does), that will not have any bearing on the Bills' decision to have taken Graham when they did. None at all.

This isn't about Graham vs. Wilson. It never was and never will be.

GO BILLS!!!