Horrible prank on draft pick

dogma+

There’s a good chance that Rutgers wide receiver Mohamed Sanu will be off the board by the end of Friday night, but for a brief moment he thought he was a first-round draft pick.

Sanu was watching the draft with his family on Thursday night when his phone rang. The Bengals were on the clock for the 27th pick, and the voice on the phone said that he was from the Bengals and that they would be selecting Sanu. As you might imagine, Sanu’s draft party exploded in joy that stopped just long enough for them to watch Roger Goodell announce the pick.

Which was Kevin Zeitler, an offensive lineman from Wisconsin.

“This is a great kid, I guarantee you, and someone played a cruel joke on him,” Sanu’s agent Mike McCartney

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/27/mohamed-sanu-got-an-unpleasant-phone-call-during-the-first-round/

That is a perfect textbook example of baggery at its finest. That is worse than one of those fake lottery tickets. It is messing with the dream a person has worked their entire life to accomplish. I hope the fleas of a thousand camels infest the pubic region of the person who pulled that bull$#!t.

:thumbdown:

Well, on the plus side, atleast he doesn't have to go to Cincinnati.

But seriiously, he should easily be able to track down who the caller was, right? Caller ID has removed tha anonymity and fun or prank calling.

"hello, is your refrigerator running"

"Yes"

"Well, you'd better go catch it"

Well, on the plus side, atleast he doesn't have to go to Cincinnati.

But seriiously, he should easily be able to track down who the caller was, right? Caller ID has removed tha anonymity and fun or prank calling.

"hello, is your refrigerator running"

"Yes"

"Well, you'd better go catch it"

Really. Did he not notice the call was coming from his area code or maybe said "blocked"? It obviously was someone who knew his number. And did Sanu and his agent really think he was going in the first round?

Anyway, surprised this doesn't happen every year.

It is very cruel and sucky. But damn, that is pretty funny. Gotta wonder what he did to inspire someone to do something so low.

I don't think it's funny at all. Personally I think it's retarded, juvenile, and just wrong. Apparently you still have a very juvenile mind.

Edited by FleaMoulds80