Bills primetime game

sullim4

i just put in my request for a day off on Friday November 16

I'm thinking of going half day off pm on Thursday to ensure plenty of tailgating time and half day Friday off am to ensure I actually get some sleep.

I think that the NFL sched-makers didn't pay attention. The Bills-Fins are no primetime matchup. Bills-Pats or Bills-Jests are. I hope we absolutely crush the Fins to show the league what happens when they deliver 4 Monday nighters to the Bears, a team led by a QB made of glass and a vaunted defense that looked over-the-hill last year before they got older this year. I'm just bitter I guess. That's what you get for being a fan of a small-market team.

i just put in my request for a day off on Friday November 16

:thumbsup: Been making moves like that for years! I haven't worked the Sunday after the Super Bowl in about 15 years...used to do the same thing back when the Bills were on night games a bit more often...gotta have priorities!

Of course I will watch, and hopefully, enjoy...but I am not a big fan of Thursday Night football, no matter who is playing.

I think that the NFL sched-makers didn't pay attention. The Bills-Fins are no primetime matchup. Bills-Pats or Bills-Jests are. I hope we absolutely crush the Fins to show the league what happens when they deliver 4 Monday nighters to the Bears, a team led by a QB made of glass and a vaunted defense that looked over-the-hill last year before they got older this year. I'm just bitter I guess. That's what you get for being a fan of a small-market team.

I think they avoided putting the best games on a channel no one can watch. So in that sense, you are right that it's no primetime game.

Edited by NoSaint

I think they avoided putting the best games on a channel no one can watch. So in that sense, you are right that it's no primetime game.

You bring up an interesting point...think that with 16 NFL games, the NFLN will be added to more cable carriers? I have a feeling it will...even the most mundane of NFL matchups on ESPN are still amongst the very highest rated cable programs on any given Monday.

I think that the game will be weak and the NFL will use it as a reason to not give us more prime time games. No one cares about either team outside of our markets and this won't change anything. At least give us a game against a team with a national fanbase