Now We are Getting Redundant

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's also like watching a ball being hit forth and back.

BA

I agree with the tennis analogy. It seems like a long rally during a tennis match. Lots of back and forth.

No way Redundant is still on the board at 10. At best we get Cautious-Optimism.

BenJarvus Cautious-Optimism signed with the Bengals.

Everyone is just repeating the same thing over and over again...

Reiff is a reach....but he need a LT

Floyd is a need....but it would a nice talent to add

Defensive players yada yada yada....

Latest is Tannehil .....

Just cant wait for 2 more weeks

This reminds me of the scene in Yellow Submarine where the vacuum monster winds up vacuuming himself

There once was a fancier of a tennis tactic

Punter was his name, so said his lone fanatic

Back and forth he desired in the off season

Forth and back then became his sole reason

For being drafted #10 was justly too traumatic

Would you like to discuss the virtues of Panasonic's new line of plasmas (the ST50 is a kick ass set that can be had at a fair price especially in light of the great improvements they've made to their new line of plasmas). I'd also recommend not bailing too early on the players you drafted in your fantasy baseball league. Last and most important, I recommend trying bacon pizza (not Canadian bacon!) before you leave this world.

Not only are we repeating ourselves, we're getting redundant.

BB

If you had bothered to have read all the replies BEFORE you posted, you would have known that someone already pointed that out.

People around here need to READ MORE and POST LESS.

I swear the world today… everyone shouting and no one listening.

I hate to keep repeating myself but geez.

Would you like to discuss the virtues of Panasonic's new line of plasmas (the ST50 is a kick ass set that can be had at a fair price especially in light of the great improvements they've made to their new line of plasmas). I'd also recommend not bailing too early on the players you drafted in your fantasy baseball league. Last and most important, I recommend trying bacon pizza (not Canadian bacon!) before you leave this world.

Plasmas are headed for the same dump pay phones are in. They are power hogs, and run hot. For now we only have LED back lit LCDs, soon there will be true LED screens. For now Sharp has new and only 4 color lcd it's the standard red green blue, plus yellow. The yellow supposedly adds as many as a million new colors. Costco for $2499. Or just a RGB for 2199. 70 inches of screen. Of course nobody compares to Samsung for LCD's

Canadian bacon is really American ham and I will expose it for the fraud it is!