Gotta love Stevie's enthusiasm

bbb

Stevie Johnson ‏ @StevieJohnson13

Retweet

Its Crazy how much I Really want to Uplift Buffalo! I want to do so much for that city. Even tho I'm a Cali Kid. I have Trill Buffalo love!

After watching some pretty average receivers get some serious cash this offseason (Meacham?) It's nice to see Stevie have such a great attitude about staying in Buffalo.

He could have made more money as a free agent- possibly alot more.

He chose to stay- He's got my respect for sure.

After watching some pretty average receivers get some serious cash this offseason (Meacham?) It's nice to see Stevie have such a great attitude about staying in Buffalo.

my sentiments exactly. Stevie is a big part of the Bills revival

1333254636[/url]' post='2427402']

Gotta give him some help with a speed receiver and he'll catch 100 balls next season

The speed receiver wont do any good til we have a QB that will scare DCs into worrying about the speed receiver. Maybe fitz can change that this year....

I like Stevie as a player, don't get me wrong. I love the way he runs his routes. I'm glad he's on our team. But when the Bills signed him this off-season, was that as a #1 receiver, or as a #1 hype man?

Does it matter? He needed to be re-signed and he was.

Yeah, no doubt he could have got in a bidding war, he deserves big props for deciding to stay in Buffalo . . . and as was mentioned, I think his resigning was just as huge for the ethos and momentum of the team as the Williams signing was!

He really has become the face and voice of the team.

Edited by CSBill