Right now I'm laying in a hospital bed.

I'm not saying this for sympathy (ok,maybe a little would be nice. Lol!) but because here I am, fresh from a mild heart attack, laying in a hospital bed with a ton of time (hopefully!) on my hands and guess what I'm mostly thinking about? These stinking Buffalo Bills and their upcoming season! And here's the kicker. I know that most of you maniacs out there would be doing the exact same thing! I have come to the conclusion that we are a bunch of sick bastards (literally) to be a Bills' fan. Here's a franchise that hasn't accomplished **** in well over a decade and here I am eternally optimistic about the upcoming season.......again, like the past several years! Lol! I hope this post comes off right and that it's not misinterpreted. I really love this team/franchise for just about the past 4 decades and I can hardly contain my excitement for the upcoming season, I'm hoping and expecting a BIG year for our beloved Bills!

Anyways, here's the silver lining to my ****ty situation. I haven't been able to get into or follow the path of the Bills for about a year now like I have in the past due to what's been going on in my life, which in turn has probably contributed heavily to my current situation but now I can lie here and do ALL the reading and research that a die hard Bills' fan would love to do. So I guess that this is a fair warning to everyone to brace themselves for all my wild predictions, prognostications and speculations on the upcoming draft! Lol! I'd like to ask for a mulligan and not have everyone blast me because it will be coming from my best intentions, passion and love for this crazy !@#$ing franchise that I got trapped with almost 40 years ago.

One last thing.

Go Bills!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying this for sympathy (ok,maybe a little would be nice. Lol!) but because here I am, fresh from a mild heart attack, laying in a hospital bed with a ton of time (hopefully!) on my hands and guess what I'm mostly thinking about? These stinking Buffalo Bills and their upcoming season! And here's the kicker. I know that most of you maniacs out there would be doing the exact same thing! I have come to the conclusion that we are a bunch of sick bastards (literally) to be a Bills' fan. Here's a franchise that hasn't accomplished **** in well over a decade and here I am eternally optimistic about the upcoming season.......again, like the past several years! Lol! I hope this post comes off right and that it's not misinterpreted. I really love this team/franchise for just about the past 4 decades and I can hardly contain my excitement for the upcoming season, I'm hoping and expecting a BIG year for our beloved Bills!

Anyways, here's the silver lining to my ****ty situation. I haven't been able to get into or follow the path of the Bills for about a year now like I have in the past due to what's been going on in my life, which in turn has probably contributed heavily to my current situation but now I can lie here and do ALL the reading and research that a die hard Bills' fan would love to do. So I guess that this is a fair warning to everyone to brace themselves for all my wild predictions, prognostications and speculations on the upcoming draft! Lol! I'd like to ask for a mulligan and not have everyone blast me because it will be coming from my best intentions, passion and love for this crazy !@#$ing franchise that I got trapped with almost 40 years ago.

One last thing.

Go Bills!

When I'm vacationing in a hospital, they have never let me have internet devices. How did you pull that off?

First things first man, Get Better.

And second and every point after that is that you are correct and probably exactly the same as many if not most of us here. No matter how we sometimes bicker about "keep this person, trade that person, Johnson is better than Flutie, Fred is old, Ralph is cheap, who's the better draft pick, etc..." the fact is all of us here are sickly in love with this franchise!!! If we weren't, we wouldn't be arguing these things in some stupid forum. We'd be just like any regular run of the mill fan. The kind of fan that sees you walking down the street and says "Bills huh, I'm a fan too, heard they just signed some defensive guy, is he any good?" I font think any of us on TBD fall into that catagory. As much as I argue with some peoples opinions sometimes, it's normal. I wouldn't trade my love for this team for anything in the world. That includes everyone here. You are all lime family to me, (some of you actually are) and I couldn't think of a better bunch of people to enjoy my most favorite thing on this planet with.

Get Better Tipster

And GO BILLS!!!

It's Tom Reale (one proud !@#$ing Bills' fan!) at Health Park, fort Myers, Fl. That's one awfully nice offer but you really don't have to do that. What would even be better if people could bring me up to speed on the upcoming prospects because I'm WAY behind the curve. Thanks again though, you're a good dude!

Get better soon. There are better ways to get caught up you know!

The best remedy would be a post season appearance! All kidding aside, I pray to God that I'll be able to see the Bills actually win a Super Bowl before my time passes. I'm not joking about that.