[closed]If Tanneyhill is available at 10 bills will take him

freester

I will say that IF Tannehill is available at #10 AND Nix thinks he is a franchise QB, The Bills will take him in a second.

I don't think either of those things will happen, although, if he is gone by #10, someone obviously thinks he can be a franchise QB. I have no opinion on him myself, but a couple guys whose evaluations I respect, think he is a helluva talent. So it would not surprise me if the Bills picked him, regardless of what they think of Fitz or who else is left on the board, or what positions of need are left.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

I will say that IF Tannehill is available at #10 AND Nix thinks he is a franchise QB, The Bills will take him in a second.

I don't think either of those things will happen, although, if he is gone by #10, someone obviously thinks he can be a franchise QB. I have no opinion on him myself, but a couple guys whose evaluations I respect, think he is a helluva talent. So it would not surprise me if the Bills picked him, regardless of what they think of Fitz or who else is left on the board, or what positions of need are left.

The question will be is he good enough to use a pick on at 10 with Fitz entrenched as the starter or do they feel everyone else is a reach and his talent is too good to pass up. I haven't seen him play so I can't say but if Nix and CO believe he is the BPA and he's there?....

The question will be is he good enough to use a pick on at 10 with Fitz entrenched as the starter or do they feel everyone else is a reach and his talent is too good to pass up. I haven't seen him play so I can't say but if Nix and CO believe he is the BPA and he's there?....

Yeah, Nix has said it repeatedly that if a franchise QB is there, they will take him. I don't think it matters what they think of Fitz and what his contract is. I think they like Fitz a lot and they think they can win a championship with him, but that is a different definition than "franchise QB". If they think Tannehill has all the tools, and really like him, and really like his interview, and see no holes in his skill set, there is no doubt in my mind they will take him regardless of what any other draftnik says. I just have no idea what they think of him.

Yeah, Nix has said it repeatedly that if a franchise QB is there, they will take him. I don't think it matters what they think of Fitz and what his contract is. I think they like Fitz a lot and they think they can win a championship with him, but that is a different definition than "franchise QB". If they think Tannehill has all the tools, and really like him, and really like his interview, and see no holes in his skill set, there is no doubt in my mind they will take him regardless of what any other draftnik says. I just have no idea what they think of him.

I don't see the logic of waiting until this years draft to finally address QB issue.

Well said all around Kelly...

Not to mention that if we draft Tannehill and Fitz *does* start taking us to the playoffs (and beyond..?), all it would take is one good showing from Tanne in a season game to have some great trade bait. And if Fitz can't get it done, we have a young prospect at QB that can step in.

If Buddy and Chan think he's the guy, they'll take him.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.