Coby Fleener in the 2nd.?

Some of you like Floyd in the 1st. OK. How would you feel about Fleener in the 2nd? Fleener had his pro day yesterday and, at 6'6", 250 lbs., ran a 4.5 40. Mayock hand timed him in under 4.5. For comparison, Gronkowski ran a 4.68 at 6'6" and 268 lbs.

How would Buffalo's O look with Floyd and Fleener as 1 & 2. Buffalo, though, would have to bypass linebacker and OT in the first two rounds to do this.

Any thoughts?

Some of you like Floyd in the 1st. OK. How would you feel about Fleener in the 2nd? Fleener had his pro day yesterday and, at 6'6", 250 lbs., ran a 4.5 40. Mayock hand timed him in under 4.5. For comparison, Gronkowski ran a 4.68 at 6'6" and 268 lbs.

How would Buffalo's O look with Floyd and Fleener as 1 & 2. Buffalo, though, would have to bypass linebacker and OT in the first two rounds to do this.

Any thoughts?

Seriously? Coby Fleener.

I will bet anything that if you match up the people on this board that want Coby Fleener it wil be the same group that wanted Toby Gerhart and Blaine Gabbert.

Guys with feminine names like that get abused in the pros. I'll pass.

I'd be thrilled with OT in Rd1 and Fleener in Rd2.

Not a fan of Floyd.

I think our need for a starting LT is the most pressing need right now.

Once LT is addressed, I think adding a stud TE prospect like Fleener would be awesome. Although I think he will be long gone before we pick in Rd2.

I hear an awful lot of "experts" saying none of the TEs are first rounders. Though I doubt it will play out that way for us, I'd love to see Fleener there at 41 because he would be a nice weapon to add to our arsenal and a good value considering the number of quality WRs available in this draft.

Any thoughts?

Would love to have him but not sure Chan cares about TEs and we need to get a CB and LBs so probably wont happen. Also with that speed he probably goes rnd 1 to the Broncos.

Seriously? Coby Fleener.

I will bet anything that if you match up the people on this board that want Coby Fleener it wil be the same group that wanted Toby Gerhart and Blaine Gabbert.

Gerhart is a stud and does the abusing, troll.

Seriously? Coby Fleener.

If you're serious and not taking the piss, you're a certified fool.

Fleener will be a great pro, doubt he gets past the Niners.

You haven't been paying attention if you think he will be there in the second round

After his pro day and what Vernon Davis did at the end of last year I wouldnt be surprised if Fleener ends up going top 15

If Fleener is TE prospect on the order of a Graham or Davis, you take him at 10. He'd create more mismatches than a Blackmon or Floyd.

I would have no problem at all taking him at 10. I think he is going to be a star, and could easily help us as much as taking a WR at 10.

I would have no problem at all taking him at 10. I think he is going to be a star, and could easily help us as much as taking a WR at 10.

You have a serious an crush on him :ph34r:

He will be star. He will be Manning's new TE if he is still on the board by then...

Seriously? Coby Fleener.

[/quote

That's how u project players by there names? Really. Fleener is by far the best TE prospect in the draft. Here's a few reasons why. The kid can flat out run routes, uses his body well to shield defenders. He has very good hands and is a surprisingly good blocker in both the run and pass gms. If Fleener can pack on bout 10 lbs of muscle he can be a great player. He has a very good football IQ. This kid is the real deal.

Its plain and simple to me if the Bills were to draft Floyd and Fleener in the first 2 rounds of the draft. We would have just added a Td to our average pts per gm in 011. We averaged just a lttle over 23pts a gm last yr so that will put us over the 30pts in 012. I would take my chances on our D as is without any more improvements with that kind of scoring.

Meh, I'd rather take a flyer on Nick Provo in the fourth. Good hands. Lousy blocker, but that can improve with time and good coaching. Nick made some great catches in the Orangemen's win over WVA last season. He's one I'd definitely keep local.

Edited by #34fan