TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

Just read the Jets are interested in Tebow. I believe the Jets will corrupt that young mans morals into a mouthy, calloused, tobacco spitting, monster. Please dont go there.... Hope he stays away from Buffalo too. Im sick of hearing about him. If he came here thats all you'll hear about. I wish him the best just stay away from the north.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better than Manning, Brady and Rogers in TD scoring percentage in the red zone, eh?

Stat from ESPN article

Tebow Good For Red Zone Plays

Wherever Tim Tebow ends up, he can help teams finish drives. In 70 red zone plays with Tebow at QB last season, the Broncos scored 20 touchdowns, or just over 28 percent of their red zone plays.

Highest TD percentage in red zone by QB, last 2 seasons*

Broncos Tim Tebow 28.6

Jaguars David Garrard 27.2

Colts Peyton Manning 25.7

Packers Aaron Rodgers 25.7

Patriots Tom Brady 24.6

*Minimum 70 plays

He could worship a bag of chips as far as I'm concerned. He is better than Brad Smith.

Having a Tebow distraction would totally screw up the locker room. Just him being in the team, every player is going to hr asked about him and whether or not he should start. Last thing we need is a circus.

Hmmmm those top 2 qbs have something in common

Haha

He looks like a much better prospect than Thigpen and a better "wildcat" QB than Brad Smith, so I don't see how he wouldn't improve the team. Plus he is actually a legitimate future prospect, albeit with mixed opinions about him. The only way it becomes a "circus" is if Fitz stinks things up, in which case why not put in his backup?

He looks like a much better prospect than Thigpen and a better "wildcat" QB than Brad Smith, so I don't see how he wouldn't improve the team. Plus he is actually a legitimate future prospect, albeit with mixed opinions about him. The only way it becomes a "circus" is if Fitz stinks things up, in which case why not put in his backup?

:lol:

It doesn't matter what Fitz does, it'll be a circus from day one. Didn't you see what happened in Denver last year? They were losing their minds in training camp because Tebow wasn't starting. It would be a giant mess from the second he set foot here.

He could worship a bag of chips as far as I'm concerned. He is better than Brad Smith.

That may be so, but I won't have to endure a whole season of listening to "fans" B word about why their guy isn't in the game and cheering when the starting QB gets hurt.

I keep telling people I saw this movie before. It was called "Doug Flutie," and it sucked.

On the other hand, I hope to hell the Jets sign him. That would just about send the Sanchize over the edge. :D

Tebow is not an NFL QB. That said is there any talk of him converting to a fullback or tight end maybe even a safety? George Wilson could teach him how to switch from offense to defense.

Honestly think this guy just needs a coach like Belichick to tell him, "Tim you are not an NFL QB but you can be a great Saftey or Fullback, Tight End."

That may be so, but I won't have to endure a whole season of listening to "fans" B word about why their guy isn't in the game and cheering when the starting QB gets hurt.

I keep telling people I saw this movie before. It was called "Doug Flutie," and it sucked.

On the other hand, I hope to hell the Jets sign him. That would just about send the Sanchize over the edge. :D

Pretty sure Doug Flutie was awesome and would've worked out if our coach wasn't an idiot

Tebow would fit in perfectly in NYC, just another crazy person walking up and down the streets singing to himself.

Yeah, what ever would a guy that looks like he does, is as popular as he is ever do in a city that has swarms of gorgeous women and the best nightlife in the world???

He should totally stay away...maybe move to Buffalo.

Even IF (i think it's a big if) buffalo has interest in tebow, if any of the florida teams show similar interest in him he's going to go there. You all know he wants to go back to FL to feed his ego. If any of those 3 teams matches a buffalo offer, i think denver will give the kid a break and ship him to where he wants to go.