DE Mark Anderson in Buffalo (SIGNED)

SKRAAPY

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and that worked out so well for us.

Nix promised to negotiate an extension that would "take care of" him. He has cred on the line.

Relax. Nix categorically stated on WGR that we will sign him to an extension BEFORE camp. Listen to his interview there.

I like our secondary, but our LBs could use an upgrade. Need one more stud....like daMeco Ryans.

You like McKelvin? You think McGee can make it through a season? Lock down corners with our safeties and pass rush will cause a huge issue for Offenses.

You do know that Wanny does not blitz LBs - right? All they have to do is stop the run (Sheppard will be beast), handle TE coverage and make tackles. Our LBs only need to cover the TE and RB for a short time. Yeah the base D is 43, but I can guarantee that more than half the game will be in nickle and dime coverages.

We could use another LB for depth. There is no LB in this draft that will supplant one of our 3 starters, that equals a waste of #10 and #41.

1332297781[/url]' post='2416396']

You like McKelvin? You think McGee can make it through a season? Lock down corners with our safeties and pass rush will cause a huge issue for Offenses.

You do know that Wanny does not blitz LBs - right? All they have to do is stop the run (Sheppard will be beast), handle TE coverage and make tackles. Our LBs only need to cover the TE and RB for a short time. Yeah the base D is 43, but I can guarantee that more than half the game will be in nickle and dime coverages.

We could use another LB for depth. There is no LB in this draft that will supplant one of our 3 starters, that equals a waste of #10 and #41.

I disagree completely. I think kuechly, Hightower, Zach brown and lavonte David can come in and start over Morrison immediately if not after a few weeks. Ronnell Lewis, Travis Lewis and a few others might be upgrades as well. But not at 10 I don't view Ingram, upshaw, mercilus, perry, branch to be OLBs on our scheme.

If there is a player (LB, S) who can cover Gronk, I'd take him at 10.

LOL! F5 haha!

I know Buddy said he wanted to be done by last Friday but he also had a quote about how they would be patient with free agency and could find some value like they did with Nick (it will be told that he will be the real saviour of the Bills) Barnett last year. This screams like the perfect deal, you get quality depth a bit later in FA.

Not to mention how awesome it would be to scoop a real producer from NE. There have been very few weeks in the past 18 years that a Bills fan could walk around like they owned the joint. I love this!

Git 'er done Buddy!!

If there is a player (LB, S) who can cover Gronk, I'd take him at 10.

I would too!!

Morrison was not a bad player when he was on the Raiders; I don't understand the hate. He wasn't great last season for us as he never played and in 2010 no one was good on the Jags. This DL will make our LBs look a lot better.

In with anderson and OUT with kelsay.....get er' done buffalo

I doubt it. IMHO Merriman and MAnderson will see situational duty rushing the passer whereas MWilliams, Carrington and Kelsay will see the majority of snaps. The odd ones out may well be Dwan Edwards and Spencer Johnson.