Favorite movie scenes

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Funny you should use that movie because when I first saw the thread, my first thought was the sandwich scene from Diner.

youtube.com/watch?v=F3QANzPkkR4

I am always amazed at how many people have never seen this movie...it is one of my all-time favorites...1982, at time when Micky Rourke, Kevin Bacon, Paul Reiser, Tim Dailey and, even freakin' Steve Guttenberg were all cool. This flick was so influential on things like "Seinfeld"....Guttenberg is Costanza all over... and Micky Rourke was so cool in that movie... "Boogie...Sintra or Mathis?" Boogie: "Elvis"

I am always amazed at how many people have never seen this movie...it is one of my all-time favorites...1982, at time when Micky Rourke, Kevin Bacon, Paul Reiser, Tim Dailey and, even freakin' Steve Guttenberg were all cool. This flick was so influential on things like "Seinfeld"....Guttenberg is Costanza all over... and Micky Rourke was so cool in that movie... "Boogie...Sintra or Mathis?" Boogie: "Elvis"

Diner is a classic. The scene where he's giving his fiancee a Baltimore Colts quiz before he agrees to marry her is hysterical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DU9iQMnVFM&feature=player_embedded

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

Alfred Molina & Thomas Jane are great.

Great scene from the theater of the uncomfortable....here is another from "Straight Time" with Dustin Hoffman, Gary Busey, Harry Dean Stanton...rarely seen crime flick, but worth searching for:

Edited by Buftex

I was gonna post a pulp fiction scene but couldnt decide which car scene was my favorite..the amsterdam conversation or the accidental shooting scene...yoirs doesnt suck either.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DU9iQMnVFM&feature=player_embedded

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

I was gonna post a pulp fiction scene but couldnt decide which car scene was my favorite..the amsterdam conversation or the accidental shooting scene...yoirs doesnt suck either.

I was on them too, as well as the overdose scene.