Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

It's a wonder the prosecution didnt bring this to the table in their case already! Obviously the possibility of Martin being high makes for a better case..... More proof he was calm, rational and just operating at a higher level!

:lol: Nice to see you have a good sense of humor, hehe

Thank you. God, I hope this is all a put on by this dog guy.

Yeah, it really mellowed Aaron Hernandez out............And, how about that guy in Miami last year that ate the other guys face. They thought he was on bath salts, but it was just pot.

I'm serious about the mellow part,

practically anyone who has tried pot would agree,

how do you think I put up with some of you guys, lol

Edited by dog14787

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you. God, I hope this is all a put on by this dog guy.

Yeah, it really mellowed Aaron Hernandez out............And, how about that guy in Miami last year that ate the other guys face. They thought he was on bath salts, but it was just pot.

So, he just had a super case of the munchies.

It was pouring down rain and in my opinion T martins clothing should not have been suspicious looking.

It was the Skittles, you mincing asshat.

but If my memory serves me, some studies suggest pot may actually enhance a persons abilitiy to process thoughts, not hinder

Yeah, and you're certainly living proof of that.

man... like i dont remember... but i think i heard pot makes my brain function better or something.... man...

The mere mention of pot never fails to bring out some asshat pothead who waxes poetically about marijuana as a f@#$ing cure-all like some kind of old timey medicine show.

Well how come booze is legal, man???? Probably because drunks at least have the courtesy to tell you that they drink because they like it rather than trying to rationalize their choices as some type of cosmic healing.

OK on my end I can't see what is said. It just says would you like to view it anyway. Then o start to hear drum rolls. And. Then someone responds.

But its ok. I live in a small town that is in the south and in the middle of no where with active Klan members burning crosses and using the N word like its nothing. And quite frankly, the blacks I know could care less. They know they are just a bunch of racist morons and just go on with their life. They don't really care. But... that's anecdotal ... as mentioned.

The mere mention of pot never fails to bring out some asshat pothead who waxes poetically about marijuana as a f@#$ing cure-all like some kind of old timey medicine show.

:lol:

So true. I love the classic "but it mellows you out so you can't be aggressive" lahjik that is usually included in the waxing.

Edited by KD in CT

I'm serious about the mellow part,

practically anyone who has tried pot would agree,

how do you think I put up with some of you guys, lol

You're half right. Being stoned does have a mellowing effect while you're stoned, but it can lead to increased irritability when you burn out.

And BTW, you still missed the point of the clothing comment.

Well how come booze is legal, man???? Probably because drunks at least have the courtesy to tell you that they drink because they like it rather than trying to rationalize their choices as some type of cosmic healing.

Or that they want to make rope or some other such nonsense.

Yeah, it mellows some people out. Other people it makes paranoid and even psychotic.

I was the happiest drunk there ever was. But, I'm not going to say all drunks are happy drunks.

Nervous system side effects have included insomnia (27%), agitation (8%), anxiety (8%), dizziness (7%), depression, seizures, stroke, overstimulation, restlessness, euphoria, dyskinesia, dysphoria, tremor, headache, exacerbation of motor and phonic tics, and Tourette's syndrome. Additional reports have included irritability, aggression, anger, logorrhea, dermatillomania and paresthesia (including formication).

Nervous system side effects have included insomnia (27%), agitation (8%), anxiety (8%), dizziness (7%), depression, seizures, stroke, overstimulation, restlessness, euphoria, dyskinesia, dysphoria, tremor, headache, exacerbation of motor and phonic tics, and Tourette's syndrome. Additional reports have included irritability, aggression, anger, logorrhea, dermatillomania and paresthesia (including formication).

You don't know what "additional reports" means, do you?

logorrhea

OC's on Adderall? Who knew...