Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

Gotta love it when 2 Lowest Common Denominator cultures collide.

Specifically, the "make any money we can off celebrity crap, immediately...and those who consume that" vs. "make any money we can off exploiting racism, immediately...and those who consume that" cultures go at it in a cage match.

The funny part? Now that this has got some run? There will be 5 more games at the App Store/Play by the end of the month. The click traffic alone, of idiot group #2 rushing to the website to prove how offended :rolleyes: they are, makes it totally worth it.

Hell of a business model. :lol:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's already happening. They(the rational left who were looking to use this to fuel an agenda, the rational leftist media, the usual suspects) know they are going to lose, again. Unfortunately, they failed to learn from the Duke Lacrosse thing, and they think they have to do something, anything, desperately, again. (They will deploy the irrational left to do the something, as per normal)

Racial division has been the major currency of the left since the sixties.

They use it to control, to regulate, to reward and to punish.

Without this currency they would cease to exist.

Who here can deny that if George Zimmerman's name had been ....George Garcia or George Hernandez, this case would have never made it past the police blotter in the local fish wrap, just another minority on minority crime.

But hey, they had to do something to increase the division amongst us and make sure of the minority turn out in November.

Who here can deny that if George Zimmerman's name had been ....George Garcia or George Hernandez, this case would have never made it past the police blotter in the local fish wrap, just another minority on minority crime.

But hey, they had to do something to increase the division amongst us and make sure of the minority turn out in November.

Who are they? TPTB?

"They" are politicians. It's already come out in trial that there was a lot of pressure to prosecute this specific case.

Everyone seems to forget how Obama sent Eric Holder to Florida to find out why Zimmerman wasn't arrested yet. Everyone seems to forget the Rhinestone Cowgirl standing next to a sign proclaiming how many days had passed without Zimmerman being arrested.

Everyone seems to forget how Obama sent Eric Holder to Florida to find out why Zimmerman wasn't arrested yet. Everyone seems to forget the Rhinestone Cowgirl standing next to a sign proclaiming how many days had passed without Zimmerman being arrested.

Seems easy to understand, why it is a common belief among many, G Zimmerman should take some responsability for the death of Trayvon Martin.

A neghborhood watch person does not have the right to single someone out,(in my opinion racially profile them) pursue, confront, and end up killing them, on a hunch, without any actual law being broken before the confrontation.

Trayvon Martin also had a right to defend himself...

Edited by dog14787

Seems easy to understand, why it is a common belief among many, G Zimmerman should take some responsability for the death of Trayvon Martin.

A neghborhood watch person does not have the right to single someone out,(in my opinion racially profile them) pursue, confront, and end up killing them, on a hunch, without any actual law being broken before the confrontation.

There was actually zero proof of racial profiling.

Get off the board Piers.

should have changed his name to Dylan.

If T Martin was white, does this even happen?

I cannot believe that I am answering your inane question.............must be low blood sugar.

Yes, if Martin is white it still happens, and do you know why I can make that statement ?

There is zero evidence that GZ followed TM just because he was black.

Thats all in your little head.

And what of the 16-year-old black girl in Chicago who was selling lemonade on the corner when she was murdered by gangbangers? Did she have a right to defend herself? Did Obama send Holder to find out why no one was arrested for that yet?

What about the 7-year-old just murdered in a drive by over the July 4th weekend, or any of the other 200+ murders that took place in Chicago alone? Did he send Holder to look into them?

No. He didn't. I guess it only matters to the WH when white Hispanics are doing the killing. Black-on-black murders are okay cuz a brutha's gotta kill, ammahright?

I cannot believe that I am answering your inane question.............must be low blood sugar.

Yes, if Martin is white it still happens, and do you know why I can make that statement ?

There is zero evidence that GZ followed TM just because he was black.

Thats all in your little head.

Last night i fell on Piers show on CNN. No matter what the 3 legal experts kept saying on the case and how there was definitely a reasonable doubt, he kept uttering "unarmed teenager with skittles".

If the Russians hadn't launched Sputnik would we ever have gone to the moon? Think of the lost opportunity for glory gaining -not to mention we'd have missed a swell speech by groovy JFK.

If dog had relatively any intelligence would he still hold the same opinions?

These are all questions we must ponder...

Edited by meazza

What if he went by Jorge and not George?

Last night i fell on Piers show on CNN. No matter what the 3 legal experts kept saying on the case and how there was definitely a reasonable doubt, he kept uttering "unarmed teenager with skittles".

I saw some of him last night, too. I have only seen him a few times.........I thought he was that guy on SNL who imitates him. He just sounds awful to me, and then the stuff that actually comes out of his mouth makes me wonder what is he doing on the air here?

Listen buddy, I live in a small town with very few blacks and the ones that are here are wrongfully scrutinized.

My belief comes from 1st hand experience,

Ignore it if you want...

Anecdotal evidence. I really don't give a !@#$ where you live. I'm not saying discrimination doesn't exist, I'm saying there is no proof beyond a reasonable doubt in this !@#$ing case that indicates it is anything other than what the police originally claimed.

White guy. Naaaa. Wouldn't have "followed"

Spanish guy yep ironic though

Asian guy nope

Black guy. Oh fer sure... Suspicious!!

Always nice to read your intelligent analysis.

On that 911 call, he was asked and then said "he looks black." He wasn't even sure if he was black and it didn't sound like it mattered at all.

But had he said, "he looks white", then this wouldn't have happened right?