Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

says one problem maker to another whos sole purpose was to come onto this site to troll/ cause trouble

and another problem maker chimes in...

my purpose was to troll the site? Cause trouble? You're the only one with an issue with me. How many here laugh at you and consistently correct you?

Look. You are not worth responding to. I am responding because the statement saying I am trolling and causing proble,ms. More of your whining. Ignore my posts as I do yours and your life will get much better. Grow up, grow a pair and do something about it...the only choice logical is ignore me. Just as I generally do you...

Edited by jboyst62

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dog---"he's guilty of manslaughter because he disobeyed a police order to not get out of his car"

Me---"that's not what the transcript of the NEN call says. The dispatcher asks him if he's out of his vehicle and following him. GZ says that he is and the dispatcher says that we don't need you to do that. GZ says ok".

Dog---"he's still guilty of manslaughter because he disobeyed a police order to not get out of his car".

I think I'll just copy and paste this at least once on every page in this thread. It would save both dog and I a little bit of time.

To be fair, his argument has evolved. You now have to have walked a mile in his shoes to understand his theory of the case. Don't worry about walking a mile in Zimmerman's shoes though. We know all we need to know on that front.

Then lied about knowing the stand your ground law to a reporter...

This is the lynchpin that holds the case together. :lol:

says one problem maker to another whos sole purpose was to come onto this site to troll/ cause trouble

you know how to read?

two pages ago: My argument is he was trained not to do what he did, knew there could be consequences for his actions. It was dark, rainy, Zimmerman had no business exposing himself to what he thought was a criminal element.

Then lied about knowing the stand your ground law to a reporter...

(as another problem maker chimes in)

You know, some of us have taken this case seriously and have spent quite a bit of time becoming knowledgeable about it. We've posted links to back up what we say or just to inform others. You on the other hand, have an opinion most likely based on Nancy Grace's rantings. You never link to anything or give any indication that you have done any research on this. You have just an opinion.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Dog---"he's guilty of manslaughter because he disobeyed a police order to not get out of his car"

Me---"that's not what the transcript of the NEN call says. The dispatcher asks him if he's out of his vehicle and following him. GZ says that he is and the dispatcher says that we don't need you to do that. GZ says ok".

Dog---"he's still guilty of manslaughter because he disobeyed a police order to not get out of his car".

GZ said TM punched him multiple times, slammed his head multiple times and tried to smother GZ by covering his nose and mouth - yet no blood, saliva or nasal fluids found on TM's cuffs (hoodie) or GZ DNA under TM's nails. GZ said he gave it all he had to squirm his head away from the sidewalk with TM on top of him yet no mud or grass stains on back of GZ's Jacket or jeans .

GZ said TM punched him multiple times, slammed his head multiple times and tried to smother GZ by covering his nose and mouth - yet no blood, saliva or nasal fluids found on TM's cuffs (hoodie) or GZ DNA under TM's nails. GZ said he gave it all he had to squirm his head away from the sidewalk with TM on top of him yet no mud or grass stains on back of GZ's Jacket or jeans .

Go reread a lot of the past 5 pages. There is plenty of speculative cause to show these are not truthful.

But, it's ok, you can read the TRUTH here...in the LA Times, which informs us...

Throughout its case, the prosecution made the points promised in opening statements. Witnesses and documents were used to present Zimmerman as a police wannabe, an eager neighborhood watch volunteer who was growing more frustrated by crime in his community. When he saw Martin, a stranger walking on a rainy night, he called authorities to report someone suspicious. The dispatcher advised him to let the police handle it.

I had yet to see the prosecution make any points.

Great point, but as to the 2nd point, there did appear to be more wetness and debri, ( If I remember correctly) on the back of Zimmermans clothing

Another thing I found that didn't add up is how Zimmermans blood ended up on the front of Trayvon Martins sweatshirt

I am replying to you because I now just think it's fun. I'll choose when to and when not to...

What the heck were Sudanese people doing on the shirt and wet? The sudan is not very wet, but it almost sounds racist like you're saying Zimmerman was wet...like a wetback! You racist jerk!

Ok, in all fairness, I will be reasonable, and provide you with yet again another response on how this happened, so please stop reading here so you can gleefully skip through your world of ignorance...

Martin's hoodie was baggie and falling upon Zimmerman during the attack, also Zimmermans hands were underneath his body if you look at the photos taken of Martin taken not long after being shot. For over 3 hours the body sat there in pouring rain in wet grass. The evidence - the clothing - was packed in plastic bags where the dampness made the clothing develop mildew, mold and other pungent odors. That is why the evidence was sealed in packages.

If you read the information about the case and actually paid attention instead of chasing your own tail you might shut up and realize just how invalid you are - when you do this, light will shine down and we will all rejoice.

Edited by jboyst62

lol, so more fabrication to prove my point, good lord man :w00t:

Did I miss your latest reason why GZ should be guilty of manslaughter? You know that you did just recently state that GZ should be found guilty because he disobeyed a police directive and got out of his vehicle. BTW, do you even know what kind of a vehicle he had?

Did I miss your latest reason why GZ should be guilty of manslaughter? You know that you did just recently state that GZ should be found guilty because he disobeyed a police directive and got out of his vehicle. BTW, do you even know what kind of a vehicle he had?

Dude, he lied to a reporter about "stand your ground". Try to keep up.

and this is why I stopped even trying to debate something with you, to some of you guys its all about making yourself look smart by insulting another mans intelligence.

It really would be nice to have a normal discussion/ debate about the trial without all the BS name calling and insults...

No, you blithering dolt. I made myself look smart in the 10,130 posts before that one. I did not attempt to debate you, debate would mean you had a stick to hold up and a chance to retort. However, you have posed no argument, no basis of fact, and the little bit of speculation involved with your posts in regard to this topic have not been substantial enough nor hold merit to the law and what it stipulates in this trial.

I do not need to worry about looking smarter then you or tougher. At this point of the school yard recess I would have taken the Skittles right from you, taken your girlfriend by the hand (assuming you had one) and walk away without pausing or looking back.

It would be nice to have normal debate, and discussion about this trial. So, please, tell us when you will leave...

lybob has made a very important observation in my opinion,

One that suggests the ME by not making a closer observation of Martins palms, may have missed some very important DNA evidence crucial to the outcome of this case.

why do you feel the need to carry on like this? wasting everyones time? I thought you put me on ignore?

The hands were not properly handled for evidentiary procedure. The fact that the state made an error in their work is relevant only to show their case was weak to begin with...

I am only wasting your time, you are replying. I don't think anyone else cares about you or me. I still have you on ignore, but it's fun to reply to your nonsense. Kind of like when playing dodgeball it was fun to throw at the special ed kid...you're the low hanging fruit here.

Edited by jboyst62

lol, so more fabrication to prove my point, good lord man :w00t:

Yes, I fabricated this post of yours:

dog14787, on 01 July 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

I did say why, and you already addressed it

The reason my belief has held firm is because there was never a law broken to begin with up until the fatal confrontation occured. The confrontation Zimmerman brought on himself, and Zimmermans actions/negligence in part helped bring about the death of Martin. G Zimmermans a neghborhood watch person, something practically anyone can become, not a cop and we can't have neghborhood watch killing our kids because they look suspicious, it sets a bad example. Trayvon Martin's not here in the flesh to tell his side of the story, one which may cast doubt over a G Zimmermans account of what really happened that cold dark night the young teen met his tragic ending.

I'll add that Zimmerman was negligent because he was told not to get out of his car yet did anyway and took the law into his own hands by doing so, negligent because the actions Travyvon martin was observed doing did not merit such an extreme response.

You can't even remember what you said a week ago.

No I didn't, so stop fabricating things

Yes, you did:

snapback.pngdog14787, on 01 July 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

I did say why, and you already addressed it

The reason my belief has held firm is because there was never a law broken to begin with up until the fatal confrontation occured. The confrontation Zimmerman brought on himself, and Zimmermans actions/negligence in part helped bring about the death of Martin. G Zimmermans a neghborhood watch person, something practically anyone can become, not a cop and we can't have neghborhood watch killing our kids because they look suspicious, it sets a bad example. Trayvon Martin's not here in the flesh to tell his side of the story, one which may cast doubt over a G Zimmermans account of what really happened that cold dark night the young teen met his tragic ending.

I'll add that Zimmerman was negligent because he was told not to get out of his car yet did anyway and took the law into his own hands by doing so, negligent because the actions Travyvon martin was observed doing did not merit such an extreme response.

comparative to this, lol, :lol:

stop with the nonsense you clown...

You were arguing that GZ's supposed negligent action of getting out of his vehicle when the police told him not to was going to make him found guilty of manslaughter.