Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, State is back up. After the Defense bringing up how the screaming and yelling was all for effect it puts the kibbash on John Guy getting too loud. He will have to bring up TM is not on trial here - he is the one slain. He also, and thus far, has to repeat and bash in the words young, kid, innocent, teen to remind them he is just a Skittle eating little boy.

Maybe he can show this

https://twitter.com/Rakwon_OGOD/status/355721090766626816/photo/1

thank you....that's my first good laugh of the day. I might just have to make this my sig

I literally was, though. I was preg checking the cattle. Edited by jboyst62

State: "Don't use evidence, use your heart and your common sense."

Game, set, and match. They have no evidence and they even admit it.

They also made the dog argument of, "He should've stayed in his car."

O'Mara says George Zimmerman sn't just "not guilty," ....................he's innocent......................... Asks jury to find that

"If you have a reasonable doubt only about innocence, your compromise verdict is not guilty."

http://miami.cbsloca...erman-backlash/

Miami Police setting up safe areas to protest or whatever. Urges voices over violence. Says call 311 if you see or hear of riots.

===

I am guessing about 130 tweets per minute with hashtag relating to Zimmerman. Hard to tell if others, Trayvon, etc are getting many.

===

Anyone know where there is a good site/source I can get a text alert on verdict being found?

===

Guy just called GZ "Mr Stay Put Man". Way to be classy.

Edited by jboyst62

State: "Don't use evidence, use your heart and your common sense."

Game, set, and match. They have no evidence and they even admit it.

They also made the dog argument of, "He should've stayed in his car."

they didnt just say that.... did they really just say that?

they didnt just say that.... did they really just say that?

I added the "Don't use evidence" part, but they literally said, "use your heart and your common sense." And also said he should've stayed in his car.

EDIT: He did it again:

"This case isn't about stand your ground, it's about stay in your car."

He's also going on and on saying, "Zimmerman lied. Why did he lie?" Even if Zimmerman DID lie, it doesn't PROVE it wasn't self defense.

Missed the defense, prosecution pretty bad not a good grasp of the evidence for example says GZ had two minutes to get back to his car but in reality according what GZ said at his police interview it was closer to 3 minutes

GZ call to police dispatch non emergency

7:09: 34 start

7:11:41 GZ "**** he's running"

7:11:45 out of Truck

7:11:48 Truck door slam

7:11:54 GZ running/jogging/walking briskly starts

7:11:56 GZ"!@#$ing punks"

7:11:57- 7:12:02 PD "are you following him?" GZ "yeah" PD "ok we don't need you to do that" GZ "ok"

7:12:11 GZ "he ran"

7:12:15 GZ running/jogging/walking briskly ends

7:12:46 at this point according to GZ statement to police he's walking back to his truck

7:13:39 end

TM last call Jeantel

7:12:06 start

7:15:43 end

"if it was GZ with a hoody and a 17 yr old driving around in a car, calld the police, hate in their heart, their mouth, hate in their actions. and it was trayvon martin who had shot and killed george zimmerman, what would your verdict be? that's how you know it's not about race" John Guy.

Missed the defense, prosecution pretty bad not a good grasp of the evidence for example says GZ had two minutes to get back to his car but in reality according what GZ said at his police interview it was closer to 3 minutes

they are getting hit pretty hard in commentary on some honest flubs that just shouldnt have happened, the mixing up of "man i mean boy" a few times, and some outright lies....

they are getting hit pretty hard in commentary on some honest flubs that just shouldnt have happened, the mixing up of "man i mean boy" a few times, and some outright lies....

I'm not very Impressed by the Prosecution, I think I could have gone over the evidence about a week and put forth a better case without so much TM was a child stuff.