A Lesson In Mario Mania for all of WNY

My latest, along with a sincere thanks to Scott for devoting his time and energy to TBD and TSW. It is a great honor to be a part of this online community.

Williams Signing Good News For Bills

Marvelous, Frank - thanks for the read! You touched on a number of my own thoughts and feelings throughout the process last week.

You know, the Mario Williams signing brings me back to...back to...it reminds me of....oh, yeah - it reminds me of when Drew Bledsoe was signed.

...wait! :oops:

Bledsoe was traded, not signed. And unlike Mario, he didn't choose us, we chose him. The two situations really couldn't be more disparate. Recall, when Donahoe traded for Bledsoe the Bills were only a couple of years removed from the playoffs, and not yet an afterthought (laughing stock) on the national landscape.

My latest, along with a sincere thanks to Scott for devoting his time and energy to TBD and TSW. It is a great honor to be a part of this online community.

Williams Signing Good News For Bills

:thumbsup:

You know, the Mario Williams signing brings me back to...back to...it reminds me of....oh, yeah - it reminds me of when Drew Bledsoe was signed.

...wait! :oops:

You are a broken record.