with the 10th pick in the draft, the buffalo bills choose. . .

What is this Nix wants 10 picks stuff? The last two years they had 9 picks. If they added an extra 7th round pick this year, that will make or break us? :lol:

I hadn't see the 10th pick posted in a while thought I would toss that in there :flirt: . Besides with that extra 7th rounder we might get another Stevie! :thumbsup:

BPA

+1 always BPA. And question for the dogmatic amateur GM's who draft for need. Hypothetically, if Andrew Luck fell to 10 do you select him? Always BPA regardless of position!

Anything but a DB or a Guard.

If Morris Claiborne slid to 10 - do you select him?

In a New York minute!

I'm editing because I originally said OT, then thought about it and realized Martin may not be the BPA. Is the 3rd tackle off the board better than the 2nd WR, CB? I dunno. I'll just say BPA knowing it could be any position.

Edited by ndirish1978

With BPA, what do you do if the top rated RB (forgot his name and too lazy to look) falls that far?

Then you don't select Richardson, you take next BPA or look to trade down :thumbsup:

+1 always BPA. And question for the dogmatic amateur GM's who draft for need. Hypothetically, if Andrew Luck fell to 10 do you select him? Always BPA regardless of position!

If Morris Claiborne slid to 10 - do you select him?

In a New York minute!

Absolutely!!!!!!! You can get in real trouble if you draft solely on need.