Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NFL Network (while discussing titans/manning) last night claimed that Bud Adams had canceled a flight to Raleigh yesterday afternoon where he was expected to meet Peyton Manning. I think he was headed to meet Mario.

Nfl network claimed that manning was working out at Duke Univ.

This was actually covered a while ago. I'm right nearby in NC, Peyton HAS been working out at Duke, hanging out here for weeks. His old college coach is now at Duke.

Maybe the Bills need to hire Mario Batali as his personal chef & Mario Andretti to be his personal driver.

Any other Marios out there who could help?

We could get Mario's in Rochester to cater training camp. It's not far from Fisher at all.

Williams back at OBD, per Cris Brown. Let's have a nice evening out. Where would you go, tonight? I'm thinking Hutch's, then a walk in Delaware Park, something at the Gallery, and then a press conference.

Well, this will give us something to do while we all wait. If you had been in charge of driving Mario and his fiancee around Buffalo this afternoon, what route would you take? Assume they start at the airport and end at OBD.