Dating An Older Woman

What kind of details would you like Mead? I operate on a policy of full disclosure. As far as pics, her company has a website, with a picture of her posted. Its a bad picture, but a picture none the less.

I wish you well with this relationship, but I caution you to remove this post. The link not only has her pic, but her name and a lot of background information. It will show up on search engines and if she has a google alert on her company name (which she probably does) she will know you're on here revealing the details of your dates.

That said, she's an attractive woman and her success seems well-earned, so best of luck.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 is the new 30. Go for it. If it is ment to be that you get together then it is ment to be. I find nothing wrong with dating an older women at your age. Just have fun and post pics.

Crap...here I thought 46 was the new 60...for me anyways!

I have been with sombebody 6 years older than me, for almost 10 years. I am 46, she is 52. Granted, it isn't quite the age difference that OP is talking about, but it has never once, in all that time, crossed my mind that she is "too old" for me. I think she is much more aware of our age difference than I am.

Edited by Buftex

Man, you are really overthinking this -- why on earth would you not keep seeing this broad and have some fun?? She's certainly not worried about heavy relationship stuff so no reason for you to be.

p.s. did you get laid after the dinner date?

Man, you are really overthinking this -- why on earth would you not keep seeing this broad and have some fun?? She's certainly not worried about heavy relationship stuff so no reason for you to be.

p.s. did you get laid after the dinner date?

She sounds perfect for me.

:devil:

Didn't get laid after the dinner date. We made out, but I had her engage in contact. We made out for 5 minutes and she was cooing. I know she wants it, but she is making sure I'm not in to it for just that.

Man, you are really overthinking this -- why on earth would you not keep seeing this broad and have some fun??

I do want to see her again. Just need to know how to keep intriguing an older woman who is out of my league.

I'd say go for it! It's encouraging to hear that younger guys would want to date older women. :thumbsup: There aren't a lot of guys available around my age and the ones that are are too messed up from previous relationships to want to give me a chance. So this gives me hope. :)

Didn't get laid after the dinner date. We made out, but I had her engage in contact. We made out for 5 minutes and she was cooing. I know she wants it, but she is making sure I'm not in to it for just that.

I do want to see her again. Just need to know how to keep intriguing an older woman who is out of my league.

Reading about you making out is rather disturbing. But not quit disturbing as you telling us you made out, had her cooing but didn't seal the deal. :thumbdown:

I'd say go for it! It's encouraging to hear that younger guys would want to date older women. :thumbsup: There aren't a lot of guys available around my age and the ones that are are too messed up from previous relationships to want to give me a chance. So this gives me hope. :)

What about older guys that have no previous relationship to be messed up from? :flirt:

She's not out of your league. If she wanted to be dating a divorced guy her own age, she would be. Just use what you have learned about her to come up with more fun and creative dates.

Ah, memories. I was 21, she was 42. I learned so much. We did it on the beach, in an elevator, a model home. It was perfect. We dated for a year. We knew the boundaries, and there was never any drama or awkwardness. When the time came we parted ways. One of the best years of my life.

Savor every moment.

I went on a date with an older woman last night who is much, much older than me. She actually turned out to be older than I initially thought, but I can't remember the last time I've been as physically attracted to a woman, as I am to her.

A little background:

I met her last Thursday at a Redstone outside of Philly. I was out with co-workers having some post work drinks, when I decided to stick my head into a cougar den. There were a group of 6 older women, still looking very good and seemingly, having a good time. I bought them all a drink. A few of them came over to talk to me and my co-workers and I struck up a conversation with a very attractive woman who, to me, looked like Marisa Tomei. She had a ring on her finger, so I assumed that she was married. While discussing it, she said that she was in fact a widow and she lost her husband five years ago. She asked me what my sign was. I told her I was an Aries to which she responded that her late husband was an Aries as well and that his birthday was April 6th...which happens to be my birthday. This, in addition to the fact that she was very attractive, merited additional conversation. She walked me out to my car that night and we shared an embrace and a kiss and we agreed to go out again the following week.

Fast forward to last night. I have been on dates with some very attractive, successful women, but I had never been as nervous as I had been preparing for last night's date. I am 32 years old, and I assumed she was between the ages of 39-43. No big deal. I set up a classy dinner date where we had flights of wine and cheese plates in a wine cellar with a romantic ambiance. Dinner was upstairs an hour and a half later. During dinner, she reveals that she has an 18 year old son heading off to school. She said that she was 29 when she had him, which would make her 47 years old....15 years older than me!

Another thing to add is that she is very successful in her own right (she owns her own interior design company), but her late husband was a dental surgeon who lost his life unexpectedly. She has a lot of money, showing up to dinner in a brand new 2012 Mercedes Benz CLS 350, not that it is something that factors in to my attraction to her.

Does anyone have any experience or advice?

Thanks in advance TSW.

Do that s#$t.

Don't wear a mask like Sage says, she might not be into any kinky crap.

Enjoy what you can get, there has been some good comments shared here by many and like AJ said, put a cap on your expectations and desires.

Everyone is sharing memories, I'll share one. I was 26. She was 38. We met at the gym. Two hours later we were still talking outside as the gym closed. Talk got pretty heated, I ended up having her half undressed behind the gym. Three hours later we were at her house.

Oh, by the way, she was an ordained preacher with a masters degree in theology and another in religious studies from Yale or Harvard one of those Ivy Schools. I never spoke to her again.

Edited by jboyst62

Enjoy what you can get, there has been some good comments shared here by many and like AJ said, put a cap on your expectations and desires.

Everyone is sharing memories, I'll share one. I was 26. She was 38. We met at the gym. Two hours later we were still talking outside as the gym closed. Talk got pretty heated, I ended up having her half undressed behind the gym. Three hours later we were at her house.

Oh, by the way, she was an ordained preacher with a masters degree in theology and another in religious studies from Yale or Harvard one of those Ivy Schools. I never spoke to her again.

Jboy, for a minute there, I thought it it was 1975, and I was reading Xavier Hollanders' forum letters in my dad's Penthouse magazine! :P

Jboy, for a minute there, I thought it it was 1975, and I was reading Xavier Hollanders' forum letters in my dad's Penthouse magazine! :P

I was born in 81...lost me on this Xavier dude?

Ask anyone who knows me, I am good at telling histories of my "experiences." Including one time taking a girl home from the movies and just parking in someones driveway in some neighborhood at 1am. Oh, and we called my buddy who was at the movie with us and she talked to him to inform him "she was my :censored: " while we were holding hands. Chyeah buddy.

Edited by jboyst62

What about older guys that have no previous relationship to be messed up from? :flirt:

She did use the word "available." :P

I was born in 81...lost me on this Xavier dude?

Ask anyone who knows me, I am good at telling histories of my "experiences." Including one time taking a girl home from the movies and just parking in someones driveway in some neighborhood at 1am. Oh, and we called my buddy who was at the movie with us and she talked to him to inform him "she was my :censored: " while we were holding hands. Chyeah buddy.

:wacko::huh:

Jboyst, an ordained preacher you had? You must've said a few certain things to really open her up. Most of you have me beat. All I can attest to is being taken home by a 45+ year old when I was 27. We were all out clubbing with friends and she happened to kno friends I knew. When it came time to go our separate ways in a cab she clutched my arm and said I'm going home with her. Being 27, drunk and horny I said sure why not. Gulp, she wasn't much to look at but she was rail thin which I like and she had nips that could cut diamonds so all in all it wasn't such a bad night.

If you have a chance to date an older refined and naughty lady then go for it and enjoy the experience. The lady I met wasn't that refined but, u can't be too choosey for hookups. If anyone here who's single has the chance to spend intimate time with a quality older lady then by all means do so. Not many bad things can come from a romp in the hay with an older lady who can take care of herself and who knows what she wants.

There's an abundance of good advice in this thread. Just enjoy the experience.

Edited by Pilsner