Dating An Older Woman

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 is the new 30. Go for it. If it is ment to be that you get together then it is ment to be. I find nothing wrong with dating an older women at your age. Just have fun and post pics.

This ... you'll both decide at some point if the age thing matters ... you are both adults so go for it

• 1 month later...

I don't want to speak for him, but, I've seen several pics of him in NYC and DMB where he doesn't seem to be concerned about older, younger or any women for that matter...he's doing just fine with some attractive ladies!

1339975457[/url]' post='2487995']

I don't want to speak for him, but, I've seen several pics of him in NYC and DMB where he doesn't seem to be concerned about older, younger or any women for that matter...he's doing just fine with some attractive ladies!

Has he moved on to some older women?

Thanks Pooj! Life is definitely good.

Unfortunately, there is no older woman to provide updates for anymore. Hectic schedules during the week and weekends prevented us from doing anything more. Sadly, because I was really attracted to her on a number of different levels. I haven't put it to rest forever because I do plan on reaching out to her when things settle down a little bit.

Unfortunately, there is no older woman to provide updates for anymore......... lame excuses blah blah blah............. prevented us from doing anything. Sadly, because blah bah blah. I haven't put it to rest.....blah blah blah.

Sounds like "rest" isn't the only thing you didn't put it to.