Trent Edwards

Well, that should do it! -Reid's been tryng to get himself canned for about five years now, and stuff's starting to look real good.

All Trent has to do is make it through camp, and the rest should take care of itself. Between this, the Asomugah thing, and making an OL coach his DC, he'll be collecting unemployment by this time next year.

Sheesh, What happened to that guy?! -He used to be beautiful.

Edited by #34fan

No surprise. Reid's offense is predicated on RB's catching ten 3-yard passes every game; Edwards will fit in perfectly.

Reid would have been fired years ago, if he hadn't had QB's like McNabb and Vick, who basically made that offense inadvertently good.

Huh? Those QBs made Reid look good? How great of a pass was the dog murderer in ATL? How did McNabb do since he left Philly? How did those trades for Kolb and Feely work out?

Bottomline, Andy Reid may be the BEST developer of QBs in the NFL. If he sees something in Trent, that's a pretty statement. Most likely, Edwards will never play. But I wish him well. Backup QB is a great job and for future's sake, let's not pretend like 3rd round players should be franchise saviors.

Huh? Those QBs made Reid look good? How great of a pass was the dog murderer in ATL? How did McNabb do since he left Philly? How did those trades for Kolb and Feely work out?

Bottomline, Andy Reid may be the BEST developer of QBs in the NFL. If he sees something in Trent, that's a pretty statement. Most likely, Edwards will never play. But I wish him well. Backup QB is a great job and for future's sake, let's not pretend like 3rd round players should be franchise saviors.

I agree that those QBs didnt make Reid look good.Reid is a good coach.

But I'm not convinced he is any QB coaching genius either. McNabb was toast

by his latter days at Philly anyway.He had deteriorated a lot from his early days in Philly although

it wasn't age that did it.He shoulda still been in his prime. -The dogkiller was actually very similar in ATL to what he is in Philly---a freakishly great athlete and a B- QB.

Hopefully Edwards will never play. He is one hard hit away from not knowing his name anymore.

He could actually play 'decently'(you know-move the ball betw the 20s decently with buttonhook pass patterns) for a game or two til he gets tapped on the skull.