Buffalo Bills TIME MACHINE!!!

Well, this is a game where you can go back in Bills history and make ONE different choice then before. be warned however, I will post the impact ofn that choice, and it MAY have serious consequences. For example, if you were to draft, say, Peyton Manning, right now you would be in the biggest rebuilding stage possibly in history. if you were to draft Emmitt Smith, then you would bge having a major vacancy at running back for the years after he retires. But hey, Bills fans are to tortured to be stupid, so you'll probably make the right choice!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills don't trade for Rob Johnson and select Fred Taylor instead

I hate Fred taylor, so this will be hard...Fred Taylor helps the Bills remain a stability over the years. With no Rob Johnson, the Bills trade up next year for a higher pick,. selecting Cade McCown. The next year, the Bills have a 5-11 season and Cade McCown is traded to the Jets. The Bills, with a sub-par defense, select Shaun Ellis in the NFl Draft in the 2000 NFl Draft. Ellis becomes a playmaker in Buffalo, becoming the base of their defense, going 6-10. The Bills go through the next year, the Bills select a quarterback, who at the time, people believe will be drafted too high...Drew Brees. The next few years are tough in Buffalo, but the latter decade is much more succesfull, and in 2010, the Bills finally reach the AFC Championship, losing.

the year is 1959. ralph chooses cincinnati instead of buffalo.

The Bills would actually be a lot worse of, especially in the 90's and 80's.

In SB XXV i would have Jim Kelly instead of just downing the ball take one more play to decrease the yardage for a kick , then down the ball because Norwood was just outside his range as we all know now .

If you go back & look Norwood didn't do as well from like 45 yds & out in his career but under he was money , & have heard that it wasn't his fault which i now agree with . The one thing i watched they ask why Kelly didn't take one more play to get them a few yds closer & history would have been changed for ever in B-lo !!

That and the fact that the D was real lacks in the game . But there you go that is my time machine moment !!!

In SB XXV i would have Jim Kelly instead of just downing the ball take one more play to decrease the yardage for a kick , then down the ball because Norwood was just outside his range as we all know now .

If you go back & look Norwood didn't do as well from like 45 yds & out in his career but under he was money , & have heard that it wasn't his fault which i now agree with . The one thing i watched they ask why Kelly didn't take one more play to get them a few yds closer & history would have been changed for ever in B-lo !!

That and the fact that the D was real lacks in the game . But there you go that is my time machine moment !!!

I belive we had 8 seconds left with no timeouts....taking a sack, throwing a pick, not being able to get out of bounds, intentional grounding trying to get rid of the ball, a holding penalty or any type of penalty, FG was the best option

kick the ball out of bounds against tennesee in 99, take the penalty and hope you hold them for one play from the line of scrimmage.

Great thought! I really believe that if we win that game we would have been playing St. Louis is the Super Bowl

I would like to go back and not trade back into the 1st for JP Losman. We could've gotten Rodgers the next year after his 1st Round free fall 1 pick before the Packers.

Edited by H2o