Buffalo Bills TIME MACHINE!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the 2001 draft, Bills select Drew Brees in the first round,instead of being drafted in the SECOND ROUND by San Diego!!

The Bills actually start out mediocre, but IF THEY KEEP HIM (Remember, he had that hufe inujury in San Diego) he leads the Bills to glory in the last few years of the decade and the first few years of the first decade.

i would go back and make sure Ralph would of signed Reggie White when he was a free agent in 92. Imagine Reggie and Bruce the 2 best DE`s in history playing together.. I wonder why Ralph didn`t do all he could top make that happen. Reggie wanted to play for one of 3 teams the Jets, Packers and BIlls. HE ended up signing for 3mil a yr with the Pack. Wow just a few yrs later Ralph is paying Chris Kelsey 6mil a yr... Had Ralph signed Reggie i think we win 3superbowls easily.

Eh, I'd say Deacon Jones was a litte better than Reggie, but that's irrelevant. I think we'd probably win 3 super bowls as well. But they'dbe pretty close. Not to mention, his best years (I think?) were with the Pack. So, that D-Line might be the best...Well, ever!