Boston Globe Has its Own Jerry Sullivan . . . Eric Wilbur

Peter

The Patriots haven't won a title in seven years, but even worse, they're now turning into the Buffalo Bills, with the Giants being their Cowboy daddy.

This made me laugh and then I thought wait a second... This article though was hilarious. Very funny even if that wasn't the intention. I am very annoyed by the media attention (ESPN and Yahoo both) calling it a welker drop. That is a tough catch. Very poorly thrown ball and no one will blame the almighty Brady!

The Patriots haven't won a title in seven years, but even worse, they're now turning into the Buffalo Bills, with the Giants being their Cowboy daddy.

This made me laugh and then I thought wait a second... This article though was hilarious. Very funny even if that wasn't the intention. I am very annoyed by the media attention (ESPN and Yahoo both) calling it a welker drop. That is a tough catch. Very poorly thrown ball and no one will blame the almighty Brady!

Nice to be mentioned in such austere company!

Go Bills!

Calling for Brady to hand over the reigns to...Ryan Mallett?? :lol:

This writer is a major tool...

Technically he called for Montana to pass the reigns to Mallet ... which goes to show you how well thought out and researched this article was.

Still, it's hilarious.

I think Welker makes that catch 99 out of a 100 times (despite Collingsworth saying he makes that catch 100 out of 100 times.)

I think Welker makes that catch 99 out of a 100 times (despite Collingsworth saying he makes that catch 100 out of 100 times.)

I don't disagree with this but that speaks more to my belief in welker's catching ability rather than how good of a throw it was. He was in the air spun around and had to grab it awkwardly. Bad throw more than a drop to me but I definitely agree he usually will make that catch.

This just reinforces for me what I cannot stand about Patriots fans. Way to handle a loss with class. Way to handle a history of success with grace. Way to miss the point about greatness by using Jim Kelly as a pejorative (never mind that few of this year's Hall of "Fame" inductees won the big one, much less made it four times).

If this guy thinks Brady is the source of the team's problems, he should probably stand there and take the shots the Giants were dishing for five minutes. At least you'd see a column of justified crying to follow.

I couldn't be happier with these results because they show just how entitled and whiny that whole team and most of its fanbase are.