Stevie Johnson is a class act in my book now!

fansince88

So you want a guy on your team that gives to the community (aka class act in your book) but acts like a childish fool on the football field and HURTS the team. What makes him more of a JOKE is he had opportunities to make up for his stupidity by catching the ball in critcal situations - and failed miserably..yea I want that type of "class act" on my team. A class act knows how to give to the community AND how to act on the field. They do BOTH. SJ needs to f'n grow up and stop acting like bozo TO on the field. Selfless acts toward the community but totally SELFISH on the field. Yea thats gonna win football games.

Stevie is a 25 year old guy who made a bad decision after scoring a touchdown in a game. 1. This is does not define him as a person. 2. Any article I have read about him and his personal life show a lot more about him as a person. 3. No matter what, this was a really great thing he did by donating the tickets. 4. When you were 25, how many stupid things did you do in your life, especially at 25 and hope they don't define you? His is just caught on national tv. They were stupid, but there is so much more to look at a person to decide what type of person he is.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie is a 25 year old guy who made a bad decision after scoring a touchdown in a game. 1. This is does not define him as a person. 2. Any article I have read about him and his personal life show a lot more about him as a person. 3. No matter what, this was a really great thing he did by donating the tickets. 4. When you were 25, how many stupid things did you do in your life, especially at 25 and hope they don't define you? His is just caught on national tv. They were stupid, but there is so much more to look at a person to decide what type of person he is.

I'm not a professional athlete in the spotlight - it doesn't matter what "Stupid" things I did at 25. You are comparing apples to airplanes.

Don't you think he should act professional, ESPECIAlLY after he was warned about his stupidity countless times? He can't even overcome his antics and catch the ball in the clutch.

So you want a guy on your team that gives to the community (aka class act in your book) but acts like a childish fool on the football field and HURTS the team. What makes him more of a JOKE is he had opportunities to make up for his stupidity by catching the ball in critcal situations - and failed miserably..yea I want that type of "class act" on my team. A class act knows how to give to the community AND how to act on the field. They do BOTH. SJ needs to f'n grow up and stop acting like bozo TO on the field. Selfless acts toward the community but totally SELFISH on the field. Yea thats gonna win football games.

excellent post! possibly the best one i've ever read on this board

it leads to one question though...how did you find out where leodis mckelvin lived?

on the infinitely miniscule chance that anyone from the bills FO reads this msg (on the 3rd page of a random thread), i say to you this:

you people have been stupid for long enough, maybe try being competent on for size, you just might like it...start by re-signing (or, failing that, franchising) your best receiver...thanks

This is bad form. There's no indication that SJ is getting any financial return on his generosity.

I think he's truly a good guy.

A guy who is looking for a new contract...I'm sure it never crossed his or his agent's mind. It's amazing how he is 'stopping the antics' and 'just wants to do good things' now after a year where he didn't exactly light it up.

it leads to one question though...how did you find out where leodis mckelvin lived?

WTF does this have to do with McKelvin dude? Has being a Bills fan totally fried your brain?

A guy who is looking for a new contract...I'm sure it never crossed his or his agent's mind. It's amazing how he is 'stopping the antics' and 'just wants to do good things' now after a year where he didn't exactly light it up.

+1

I would have loved it if he was at 999 yards when he was benched rather than just over 1,000. Maybe that would have helped everything sink into his pea sized brain a little deeper.

The biggest mischaracterization being that the issue was one time during one game.

It's not just that he's cheap. He also runs a horrible football organization. He's run this franchise into the ground. Why does the negativity have to stop? We haven't made the playofs in 12 years. We're the laughing stock of the league. We shouldn't be negative why? Because you say it's time to stop?

Ok there was 3 questions in your comment. In order =

1. Cuz I said so

2. See answer 1

3. Yes

WTF does this have to do with McKelvin dude? Has being a Bills fan totally fried your brain?

haha...i knew that would go over your head...thanks for the laugh, champ

• 3 weeks later...