Cops Undercover at NFC Title Game

judman

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they would be better off not being undercover. If they are not under cover and in uniform it would probably prevent stuff from happening rather than waiting for something to happen and then take action. More often than not, if people know there is a cop in the area they will behave a little better. Just thinking out loud here, I could be wrong.

I think they would be better off not being undercover. If they are not under cover and in uniform it would probably prevent stuff from happening rather than waiting for something to happen and then take action. More often than not, if people know there is a cop in the area they will behave a little better. Just thinking out loud here, I could be wrong.

I like this idea because people will calm down when they see law enforcement but start right back up again when they are gone. By being undercover the cops will be able to catch more of the idiots.

I like this idea because people will calm down when they see law enforcement but start right back up again when they are gone. By being undercover the cops will be able to catch more of the idiots.

And if they widely publicize this - anyone in giants gear could be that cop. Expanding the effect of simple presence that the other poster mentioned.

Edited by NoSaint