The Official Mitt Romney thread

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maine's less "north Massachusetts" than it is "south Alaska". You really need to get out of the basement more often.

I just watched " How the states got their shapes" on history channel about Maine and that part of the state only has about 1/5 of the population, they call the people from south Maine " Mass-holes" because they mostly come from Massachuettes

Hope you are having a nice Sunday there Tom

Who are the Senators of Maine?

Really? RINOs Snow and what's her ass

This really proves my point pretty well

So much for Mitt's momentun coming out of the CPAC vote :devil:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/02/13/santorum_leads_romney_in_michigan_poll_113109.html

Riding a wave of momentum after wins in Colorado, Minnesota and Missouri last week, Rick Santorum has moved ahead of Mitt Romney in the former Massachusetts governor's home state of Michigan, according to a new poll.

The survey from Public Policy Polling (D) shows Santorum with a sizable 39 percent to 24 percent lead. Texas Rep. Ron Paul comes in a distant third with 12 percent, and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich has 11 percent.

Let Detroit go bankrupt? :oops:

Don't you have it backwards? In this case I think the nut found a blind squirrel.

Dumb

Remind me, which one is he?

Dumber

Wow, Dave actually posted something worth doing. Mind you he didn't mean to, but still it's further proof of the saying about the blind squirrel and the nut.

Ron Paul supporter :lol:

I find this a breathtaking demonstration of a complete lack of self-awareness since most of you posts seem to be part of a deranged manifesto on your awesomeness and everyone else's suckiness. Gems like this is why I'll never put you on Ignore.

Yes, lybob, I can understand how, from your perspective, you may arrive at this conclusion. If was as under-educated, ill-informed, and as incapable of conducting argument with anybody on this board as you....I'd be feeling inferior as well.

However, please don't transpose your inferiority complex onto me.

Remember, I have nothing to do with you knowing so little about so much, or why that status doesn't change.

Yes, lybob, I can understand how, from your perspective, you may arrive at this conclusion. If was as under-educated, ill-informed, and as incapable of conducting argument with anybody on this board as you....I'd be feeling inferior as well.

However, please don't transpose your inferiority complex onto me.

Remember, I have nothing to do with you knowing so little about so much, or why that status doesn't change.

I suffer from a reality complex, don't worry about catching it you seem to be immune.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120214/OPINION01/202140336

Wow, can't wait to see how this plays out in Michigan

DC Tom and I spoke about this at length well before you began posting, without a doubt the U.S has the best bankrupcy courts in the world, a managed bankrupcy would of yielded similar results, except with one little difference, it wouldn't of cost the US taxpayer a dime.

I'm glad he came out with a full throated defense, but in any case, it should be interesting to watch what happens in Michigan. Either way Obama will win in Michigan, Detroit is Obama Koolaid country.

http://www.freep.com/article/20120216/COL06/120216046/Tom-Walsh-Mitt-Romney-column-auto-rescue?odyssey=nav%7Chead

Boy, Romney is really looking bad in Michigan. Who would have thunk it that his position on not bailing out Detroit might very well lead to his Waterloo.

Today in an editorial board interview with the Free Press, on a day when General Motors reported $7.6 billion in 2011 profits and announced profit-sharing checks of $7,000 per worker for hourly employees, Romney managed to:

• Celebrate what he called the “wonderful outcome” of GM’s turnaround.

• Take credit for suggesting the idea of managed bankruptcies to restructure GM and Chrysler.

• Then go on to bash President Barack Obama for using taxpayer money to keep GM and Chrysler afloat during the process, and accuse Obama of handing the companies over to the control of the UAW.

Like I said, he must be exhausted from trying to twist the facts into a narrative that sounds (a) like he’s happy for Detroit auto workers who still have jobs and are sharing in profits; (b) yet also virulently anti-Obama and anti-labor-union, so as to curry favor with the GOP primary voting base.

:doh:

He tries to shine the light of truth under their rock once in awhile. Totally unacceptable!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/21/romney-spending-cuts_n_1292261.html

"If you just cut -- if all you're thinking about is just cutting spending -- why as you cut spending you'll slow down the economy, so you have to at the same time create pro-growth tax policies," Romney said during a town hall meeting in Michigan.

Kind of undermines the entire phony Conservative argument on government and economics

He tries to shine the light of truth under their rock once in awhile. Totally unacceptable!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/21/romney-spending-cuts_n_1292261.html

Kind of undermines the entire phony Conservative argument on government and economics

I'll admit, I got about 10 seconds into that and realized how slanted it was. You are the dumbest of the dumb. I'm conservative and I'm thinking maybe you should apply for disability, you are a true deserving case.