The Official Mitt Romney thread

Believing someone is incompetent doesn't equate to hatred. I'm sure in your opaque narrow world, everything is either black or white, sorry Din, that's not how I roll.

So basically, you are an emotionally driven voter. Issues are secondary to you, you just want the guy with a "D" by his name gone

Boooo!

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As pertaining to his electability? Yes

In other words...So basically, you are an emotionally driven voter. Issues are secondary to you.

But my problems with him go much deeper, I think he's a twisted sob.

No need to be over-specific, really.

Jesus H Christ...how the hell is "I don't like him" not emotionally driven? :wallbash:

Actually Dave in Nor !@#$ is saying that because he doesn't like Santorum, most of the country won't either.

You know, pretty much the same thing as his Romney-is-rich-therefore-he-is-evil shtick.

Jesus H Christ...how the hell is "I don't like him" not emotionally driven? :wallbash:

He's a chit head, I don't like him, and I totally oppose him politically. So what? I can't dislike him personally and on a policy level, too?

Jesus Christ, what the fog horn are you talking about?

I will expand....he is the true Conservative in the race, if you ask me. mitt? Conservative? I'm not so sure, maybe, but who knows? He might be a liberal in disguise, or he might be a ruthless government cutting savage, but I doubt it.

Newt? Lol, he'd probably expand government and cut taxes, just like the typical Conservative politicians.

But Santorium would probably support a balanced budget amendment, appoint psycho judges that would do gods know what, No thanks, he's just Plin in pants, if you ask me

And on top of that, I think he is a mean women with issues. Someone made him angry somewhere in the past and he seems determined to take it out on all of us.

Actually Dave in Nor !@#$ is saying that because he doesn't like Santorum, most of the country won't either.

You know, pretty much the same thing as his Romney-is-rich-therefore-he-is-evil shtick.

You need something useful to do, I'm going to take a dump, how about wiping my bum? It's about all you are good for

He's a chit head, I don't like him, and I totally oppose him politically. So what? I can't dislike him personally and on a policy level, too?

I will expand....he is the true Conservative in the race, if you ask me. mitt? Conservative? I'm not so sure, maybe, but who knows? He might be a liberal in disguise, or he might be a ruthless government cutting savage, but I doubt it.

Newt? Lol, he'd probably expand government and cut taxes, just like the typical Conservative politicians.

But Santorium would probably support a balanced budget amendment, appoint psycho judges that would do gods know what, No thanks, he's just Plin in pants, if you ask me

And on top of that, I think he is a mean women with issues. Someone made him angry somewhere in the past and he seems determined to take it out on all of us.

You need something useful to do, I'm going to take a dump, how about wiping my bum? It's about all you are good for

I think Paul is more the 'true" conservative than Santorum.

Ummm...ya, that's probably true. Especially if we consider foreign policy and see "true Conservatism" as the Taft Conservatism of the pre-Truman Doctrine era

All about priorities. If you can't afford to wage war, then you don't wage war. Same philosophy for the entitlements.

All about priorities. If you can't afford to wage war, then you don't wage war. Same philosophy for the entitlements.

Oh, I think we could afford both, if we wanted or needed to. There is no shortage of money, the financial system is way more flexible than given credit for. The baby boomers will be cared for, and if we need another war, and we might as much as I hate to think of that, it will be done and the world won't end.

Oh, I think we could afford both, if we wanted or needed to. There is no shortage of money, the financial system is way more flexible than given credit for. The baby boomers will be cared for, and if we need another war, and we might as much as I hate to think of that, it will be done and the world won't end.

that line of thinking is what leads to problems. There isn't money to take care of the baby boomers, but it looks like we will do ot anyways. I expect we will also be at war with Iran soon as well.

It is illegal to solicit someone to make you disappear (commit suicide).