The Official Mitt Romney thread

So apparently George Clooney will be hosting a $6M fundraiser for Barry at his home. This after plans with prior host DreamWorks CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg fell through because his $35M mansion wasn't finished. I guess rich folks are bad...except when they contribute/support your campaign.

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So apparently George Clooney will be hosting a $6M fundraiser for Barry at his home. This after plans with prior host DreamWorks CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg fell through because his $35M mansion wasn't finished. I guess rich folks are bad...except when they contribute/support your campaign.

No. It's a simple misunderstanding. You just don't understand that when those rich people throw lavish fund raising parties for the Democrats, well they're paying their fair share. Get it?

No. It's a simple misunderstanding. You just don't understand that when those rich people throw lavish fund raising parties for the Democrats, well they're paying their fair share. Get it?

And I'm sure their secretaries pay higher tax rates too.

I'd be so surprised if this clown Romney beat our President in the election. Sure, Romney has a majority of the idiot vote, but after that women hate the GOP, Hispanics see the GOP as Nazis and the President is not unpopular.

Insecurity....Insecurity.....Insecurity....

"Sometimes, do you put your fingers under your arms, and then smell them, like this?"

:lol: