Major "hater" dilemma

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you most like to see fail?

• Pats- because I just can't stand seeing them win
    • Whitner- I don't want to hear all his tweeting in the super bowl pregame
    • Evans- averaging 2 mil per catch this year. I want everyone to see I was right about him being a number 1 number 3 wideout...
    • Fewell- congrats for inheriting the only d that could stop Brady.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only do I want the Pats to lose, I want then to lose by turning over the ball on a "reverse tuck rule" call (which fumble The Brady COULD have recovered, except while the ball was on the ground he was too busy complaining to the officials that NO ONE so much as touches The Brady), then give up a first down on an out-of-bounds seven yard pass on 4th and 8, then get called for PI on the Hail Mary.

Then I want to see The Brady, in tears, retire because the league refuses to accept that The Brady is all-holy and inviolable and any player who gets within three feet of him is deserving of a "Roughing The Brady" 15-yard penalty, fifteen lashes, and banishment to the CFL.

I hate every other coach, team, and player in the NFL who is not connected to the Bills. I don't even like football when the Bills are not playing. Why should I care about a bunch of genetically lucky mercenaries in Halloween costumes if they are not playing for the glory of my home region?

Feels good to get that off my chest, thanks. :thumbsup:

I want the Pats to win because they're the better team and I want the best teams to be in the Super Bowl. After many years of practice as a Super Bowl viewer with no vested interest, this is how I've come to approach it. I just want to see great football. The Pats are a fun team to watch because they have the best QB and the best Head Coach in football. And I can say that and be a real Bills fan. I just did.

Simple: anyone who chooses anything other than the Pats* option isn't a Bills fan.

I like the Pats(if the Bills aren't in the playoffs :lol: ). Not only do they play an exciting brand of football, but I find it humorous to watch Brady succeed, when some here have been predicting his downfall for several years now.

I'll duck now.

I like the Pats(if the Bills aren't in the playoffs :lol: ). Not only do they play an exciting brand of football, but I find it humorous to watch Brady succeed, when some here have been predicting his downfall for several years now.

I'll duck now.

I'm with you 100%.