Ryan Tannehill has a broken foot

Kaenon

That's it he's done put him out to pasture that's what they do when a horse breaks a hoof !!! :w00t: We don't want him any way , after what those guys said about last years QB group !!

Cam Newton will take time to develop into a NFL QB because of his mechanics - Blaine Gabbert is the 2nd or 3rd best QB in the draft (how's that working?)

Dan Dalton is not an NFL ready QB :doh: !! Tim Teabow will not be a good NFL QB he'll never do good in the NFL !!

Ya i'm taken to heart what they are saying about Tannehil especially seeing as they were completely wrong (4 for 4) on all counts for the QB's taken last year :blink: !!

The good news is that he was slated to be a first round pick so this might cause him to slide to the 2nd or 3rd round......

We could take him then

Took the words right out of my mouth (except the third round part). Everything is falling into place, now I just have to pay my hitman :devil: Thanks for the advice Tonya. :flirt:

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Took the words right out of my mouth (except the third round part). Everything is falling into place, now I just have to pay my hitman :devil: Thanks for the advice Tonya. :flirt:

Dude your man crush for Tannehill is slightly disturbing haha. Last year I was almost down on my knees praying that they would take Dareus and not Gabbert. I can only imagine what you'll be on your knees doing this year :nana:

I kid I kid. Personally not a big fan of Tannehill but I don't mind your backing of him. If the Bills draft him I hope he turns out better than Kelly. If someone else drafts him I hope he turns out worse than Russell lol :devil:

btw the comments in the article crush Tannehill. Not saying they mean much lord knows there are many posters here who have little to know football sense but they are almost exclusively negative from aggie fans

Edited by section122

That's it he's done put him out to pasture that's what they do when a horse breaks a hoof !!! :w00t: We don't want him any way , after what those guys said about last years QB group !!

Cam Newton will take time to develop into a NFL QB because of his mechanics - Blaine Gabbert is the 2nd or 3rd best QB in the draft (how's that working?)

Dan Dalton is not an NFL ready QB :doh: !! Tim Teabow will not be a good NFL QB he'll never do good in the NFL !!

Ya i'm taken to heart what they are saying about Tannehil especially seeing as they were completely wrong (4 for 4) on all counts for the QB's taken last year :blink: !!

Who are Dan Dalton and Tim Teabow? :devil:

Dude your man crush for Tannehill is slightly disturbing haha. Last year I was almost down on my knees praying that they would take Dareus and not Gabbert. I can only imagine what you'll be on your knees doing this year :nana:

I kid I kid. Personally not a big fan of Tannehill but I don't mind your backing of him. If the Bills draft him I hope he turns out better than Kelly. If someone else drafts him I hope he turns out worse than Russell lol :devil:

btw the comments in the article crush Tannehill. Not saying they mean much lord knows there are many posters here who have little to know football sense but they are almost exclusively negative from aggie fans

I'll be praying we take him and hope he is better than Kelly too. I know I rant about T-hill but I'd prefer Luck and think RG3 is slightly better but we don't have a shot at them so T-hill is next. He is way better than Barkley or Jones and I'd be happy with Weedon or Tyler Wilson but he's better than them too.

As Far as next Year goes QBs to look out for are Casey Pachall 6-5 216 from TCU, big kid with a big arm and good mobility although he'll be Jr. Then Collin Klein QB 6-5 226 JR fom Kansas ST he is supposed to be a running QB but this kid was deadly accurate in his bowl game and a nice arm too.

BB's crusade will not be slowed . . . Tannehill for President!

" you 'Took the words right out of my mouth' . . . it must have been while you were kissing me." BB singing to Tanneyhill.

Edited by CSBill

I'll be praying we take him and hope he is better than Kelly too. I know I rant about T-hill but I'd prefer Luck and think RG3 is slightly better but we don't have a shot at them so T-hill is next. He is way better than Barkley or Jones and I'd be happy with Weedon or Tyler Wilson but he's better than them too.

As Far as next Year goes QBs to look out for are Casey Pachall 6-5 216 from TCU, big kid with a big arm and good mobility although he'll be Jr. Then Collin Klein QB 6-5 226 JR fom Kansas ST he is supposed to be a running QB but this kid was deadly accurate in his bowl game and a nice arm too.

I hear ya just wanted to mess with you a bit.

I agree we don't have a shot at Luck or RG3. I disagree that Tannehill is better than Barkley who imo is going to be a star in the league. Tannehill just doesn't do it for me.

Next years qbs also include Tyler Bray from Tenn, D Thomas from Oregon, Barkley, Jones, as well as Aaron Murray from Georgia. Next year is very deep at QB which is good bc although I don't necessarily want to be, I believe we've got Fitz for another year.

I thought his name was Talleywhacker?

http://youtu.be/GIcSuyZjjIM

Edited by section122

1326448603[/url]' post='2362048']

Now Tannehill is better than Barkley? Geez.

The good news is that he was slated to be a first round pick so this might cause him to slide to the 2nd or 3rd round......

We could take him then

How does a broken foot drop him? Not like he had it amputated. It'll heal.