Bills took a look at Ryan Harris this week

Beerball

i actually wanted the bills to bring him in after the lockout but like may who flocked to the dream team we missed on him. if hes healthy hed be good depth

Even if he can't bang heads for 16 games, it could be good depth for a few games here and there

An offensive lineman with back issues. Who am I to ask what they are thinking? :wallbash:

Why not, the majority of the board wanted them to take a look a Jared gaither when he was available both time this season

Not a big name o-linemen with back issues, "What are they thinking even looking?"

Big name o-linemen with cronic back issues, "What are they thinking not bringing him in for a look?"

I really like the way Buddy and his gang are looking to constantly find talent

I think that Buddy is on to something by getting players that are either injury stricken players that could be great when healthy or just bad. With the advent of cloning body parts, new techniques in surgery and GH, they might be planning on Frankensteining some players together who were signed cheap that they don't have to resign.

Pears, Urbick, Reinhardt and Chandler were all late season pick ups, were they not?

PTR

No, not all. Urbick was picked up early last year and was in camp.

Reinhart and Pears were added later in the year when stalwarts such as Manfield Wrotto, Cornell Green and Codero Howard were injured.

Ryan Harris? Sign him up. Another trophy to go along with Merriman.

Now, I'm tellin ya... Buddy is on to something this Quenton Moses kid is special. With 35 carreer tackles and 3 1/2 sacks, we need someone to disparage since Aaron Maybin got cut.