Braylon Edwards

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep if healthy. Braylon has the talent to be a #1 and could help out our WR core tremendously. And not only that- it would free up a high pick we would otherwise need to spend on WR- and stockpile defense this draft once again. Our offense is pretty set if we can get healthy. And our D is so close. Some pass rushers and upgrades at LB would do wonders for this team

No. How about we address our needs with quality players, not castoffs that have been very inconsistent in their NFL Careers?

Because they dont want to come to Buffalo(Tyson Clabo) or the FO doesnt make a move for them.

Even Barnett, the Bills best off-season move, was a castoff from GB and signed after many of the so called 'elite' lb's were gone.

Actually I like the thought of Braylon. He's got a ton of talent and should be fired up to make people sorry they didn't believe in him. He's a big strong physical reciever with downfield speed enough to pull coverage away from Stevie. He's exactly what we need in a talent at WR. Maybe you would want someone that's more sucessful but hebreqllybhas everything we need and want. Plus he should be looking to stick it to the Jets and fat Rex 2 times a year.

I'm not saying I'd take him over Bowe, Jackson, Colston, or Meachem but if we couldn't get one of these guys because of money or because of our cities downsides, I'd say that paying Edwards similar money to Brad Smith should be able to land him based on his history.

Because they dont want to come to Buffalo(Tyson Clabo) or the FO doesnt make a move for them.

Even Barnett, the Bills best off-season move, was a castoff from GB and signed after many of the so called 'elite' lb's were gone.

Thank goodness (on both accounts).

You guys are crazy for not wanting a once good talent at WR. He's better than Parrish, Jones, Roosevelt, Smith, Aiken, and Martin combined.

He drops some occassionally passes, so does everyone. Last I checked TO was known to drop alot amd he's a 1st ballot HOFer.

The fact is that he has all the talent and physical attibutes that we really need. And he's really got something to prove going forward. As a team and a joke in the league we don't have the luxery of turning down talent anywhere. It's about time we take some chances in FAs that have chips on thier shoulders. Worst vase scenario we can use a big tall WR in red zone situations. I'd guess at worst he gets 5 TDs based on height alone. Sign me up.

1325014629[/url]' post='2346606']

braylon edwards is incredibly talented. he's also a headcase with serious character issues and inconsistent hands that doesn't play up to his potential. no thanks.

I dont know what "serious" character flaws he has. I remember him getting that DUI and getting into a few times with Lebron James but he did also do this.......

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2011/12/braylon-edwards-gives-10000-to-79-college-students.html