Honestly what was your prediction at the beginning of the year?

PNW_Bills_Fan

Before the season Prediction?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. What was your prediction before the season/

• 0-16
    • 1-15
    • 2-14
    • 3-13
    • 4-12
    • 5-11
    • 6-10
    • 7-9
    • 8-8
    • 9-7
    • 10-6

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just wondering. I thought between 7-9 and 9-7. I still think this team is only a couple players away. If we can get a great OLB we could flawlessly move between the 3-4 and the 4-3. We will have more depth next year as long as we bring these guys back.

I had them at 5-11 but didn't have them starting 5-2 and didn't have them beating the Pat's at all....

It doesn't matter how many games we thought we would win, they are a team that has lost 7 of the last 8 games and most likely to lose 8 of the last 9 games. How anyone can say we are making progress is nuts. The defense is bad, the QB is a career back up and our WR's have trouble catching a ball. Take away yesterday, which is a fluke, this team is a LONG away from any winning record much less a post season birth.

5 to 7 wins.

I thought we'd start slower and get a few more in this late flameout. When we got hot I think I bumped it up 1-2 games as I didn't think we were dramatically better but that we had stolen a couple and we should have still been about what I expected down the stretch. Essentially I wouldve guessed lose the patriots early then probably split KC, oak, phi, and NYG and probably go 2-2 against the jets and phins. Win total in the same area but distribution a bit different. Hoped for more but tried to stay even-keeled.

I had them as a possible turn around team at 10-6, but I provided the caveat that Merriman and Bell stay healthy. The Bills also didn't have enough experienced depth to recover from some other key injuries--Williams (and his backup Troup); and I think Fitz is the kind of QB that needs familiarity with his WRs--losing Parrish, Easley, and Jones hurt a lot.

It doesn't matter how many games we thought we would win, they are a team that has lost 7 of the last 8 games and most likely to lose 8 of the last 9 games. How anyone can say we are making progress is nuts. The defense is bad, the QB is a career back up and our WR's have trouble catching a ball. Take away yesterday, which is a fluke, this team is a LONG away from any winning record much less a post season birth.

I say take away there 6 wins and this team is far away :blink::wallbash:

I thought we could win 8 games and I think we should have won at least that amount. I don't like Edwards and Chan could use a pair of objective eyes when it comes to gameplanning and evaluating how the offense is (not) working.

I put the losing streak more on the players' shoulders though, they played uninspired football, getting beat in 1 on 1 situations and not executing the play called. I believe the leadership will come from the guys we drafted last year, Dareus, Williams and Sheppard will be the guys to build upon.

Chan should not put all the responsability in Fitz's shoulders, he needs to feature his amazing RB combo and ask only so much from the QB, we should emulate the Niners and not the Patriots.

Give the reigns to Edwards or hire a guy that knows the 3-4.

I figured 8 games maximum. If we end with 6 wins (which is likely)then they underperformed to my prediction. 7 wins is about right but can they beat NE twice in one year?

I never counted on the great start or the 7 game losing streak.

I thought we could beat the Jets and the Phins. The worst part of this season was losing to each of them twice.

We have a long road ahead and we need to get a lot bigger and tougher to win in this division.

My biggest concern was Chan and Edwards' predictabilty as the season went on. Seems like other team knew what we were doing most of the time.

Biggest positive was the OL. I was not impressed after camp and I was on them all season about the lack of depth. Looks like we actually found a few decent players. Next year a lot depends on if Wood is back and healthy.

Biggest negative was the defense. I really hope that Buddy Nix gets off his azz and finds a few LBs for this team. He cannot go to camp with the same crew that we ended the season with. We need 4 new faces, two rookies and two veterans to stimulate some competition. What a moribund group as a whole.

After last year with the personal we had i thought it was going to be easily an 8- 8 season & truly think that if we wouldn't have had the injuries to key people in important positions or the leaders on the team we would have easily accomplished that this year ..

But as we all know (but only some can see) with the lose of some of the people we lost this year we will once again wind up looking at next year as the one & i will be right there routing on our boys while a lot of you continue to :censored: & moan about what we need to do from your recliner on mondays :nana: !!

GO BILLS !!!!!