Honestly what was your prediction at the beginning of the year?

PNW_Bills_Fan

Before the season Prediction?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. What was your prediction before the season/

• 0-16
    • 1-15
    • 2-14
    • 3-13
    • 4-12
    • 5-11
    • 6-10
    • 7-9
    • 8-8
    • 9-7
    • 10-6

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were a 4-12 team that traded a starting WR, let go of a starting S, swapped LBs in FA and drafted a DE (the only rookie I expected to make any impact). I don't understand how anyone could have projected double digit wins from that.

5 -6 wins is exactly what I expected. Too bad someone nuked the Dinner's on me Smartass thread.

I am just wondering. I thought between 7-9 and 9-7. I still think this team is only a couple players away. If we can get a great OLB we could flawlessly move between the 3-4 and the 4-3. We will have more depth next year as long as we bring these guys back.

between 5 and 9 wins if I remember correctly.

Honestly I thought 4-7 wins, but I never expected the Bills to show the amount of promise I saw. When this team was healthy they were legitimately good. We knew they didn't have depth, but I think they have shown that they are building a foundation for the first time in quite a while.

Despite not having a winning record, I feel 100 times better about this team than the 2008 team. They had a great draft, and have some top level players. The biggest hole that they have, and have had since they hired him, is George Edwards. This guy is complete and utter garbage. The Bills have decent defensive talent outside of the OLB position, and have underachieved tremendously. Much of that blame has to go to game planning, scheme, and play calling.

I thought the offense was great until injuries struck.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

I had them at 10-6...if we suffer no injuries we probably are right there- but your going to have injuries. Maybe not quite this bad but everyone has them. It showed our paper thin depth, our best guys with Chan can move the football. Defensively even at full strength we were not very good and a defensive coach who didnt seem to vary from Spencer Johnson trying to play LB and being able to set the edge week after week. The refusal to play anyone else out there like something bad would happen was funny and odd.

I had bet a friend that we would not win more than 4 games, so when we got to 5-2 he was mocking me everyday saying we were going to the playoffs. Then the bottom fell out. The first 6-7 weeks were the most fun I've had as a Bills season ticket holder in a long time. Then the injuries killed us. Had we stayed relatively healthy, I think we would have been pushing hard for a playoff spot. So, I have mild hope for next year.