With Bills Done: Will You Root for Another Team?

CSBill

Team?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. With Bills Done: Will You Root for Another Team the Rest of the Season? And if so: Who? And Why"

• Yes
    • No--Bills to the End!
    • Other (explain)

Voted "other." I have a habit that I have developed the last 12 depressing Bills years. Around this time of year I start turning my sports obsession towards SU Basketball (should be #1 tomorrow and big game at NC State Sat) and the Penguins. Both are a great contrast to how the Bills are run, and a nice way to spend the Winter before a summer-fall of the Pirates and then Bills.

I will root for the Bills in each remaining game. Otherwise, I think I am going to root for Denver in their non-Bills games; because I enjoy the talking heads being flustered by Tebow winning in spite of all their predictions. I want to see a GB-Denver Super Bowl, but my 2nd choice would probably be GB-NE with NE getting beat again. However, I will not root for NE in any game except against the Jets. I will root for the Jets to fail dismally in any way possible, although I will not wish anyone injuries.

I always root for the Bills no matter what but every season I root for other teams that I like because of their style of play. So This year I have been rooting for San Fran because they're old school (which is funny to say now because they were finesse back in their glory days )The Broncos because Tebow is awesome and I wanted to draft him (except in 2 weeks)and Green bay because I have never witnessed an undefeated season and would like to see one in my lifetime (was around in 72 but unaware).

My wife and her family are from Green Bay (you could see Lambeau from her parents' house before they moved), so I always root for the Packers as my "second" team. There's also a lot of Packers fans in Minnesota, including a guy on my team, so they're my #2. Unfortunately for me, they're nowhere near the Bills -- I watch them, but don't get passionate about it. My wife asked me yesterday, "Why don't you just become a Packers fan?" It doesn't work that way... :)

I will root for Pittsburgh

I will root for Green Bay, except against Pittsburgh

I will root for Tebow, except against Pittsburgh or Green Bay

I will root for whoever is playing the Ravens

I will root for whoever is playing New England or the Jets

I will root for whoever is playing Detroit (misery loves company, and with Houston in the playoffs Detroit is the only franchise as miserable as Buffalo)

Once the Bills went down 30-10, I switched my internet feed to the Broncos game--just in time to watch the last 10 minutes.

It's like watching a car wreck, you can't turn away from the the phenomenon that is Tim Tebow. I was watching and just laughing at how he turned the Chicago Bears into the Washington Generals, just a bit player for the main act. With no real emotional investment, it was fun to watch.

I think I'll become a Broncos fan for the rest of the season; but I will pull for the BIlls when they play on Christmas eve.

NFC Go Packers!!!!Rogers is a great QB!!!! AFC I want to see Tebow and the Broncos win ... Show everyone no matter what the kid wants to win !!!!

Of course. If I didn't have a rooting interest, why watch the playoffs? I root for other teams every season.

I will root for the Pack to go undefeated.

I will root for anyone playing NE under any circumstances

I will root for anyone playing Pittsburgh, other than NE.

I will root for Denver because it's an entertaining story

I will root for the Saints cause I like Drew Brees

I will root for the Jets to have a disgraceful and embarrassing end to their season

+1

My 2nd favorite team has always been the Packers (going back 30 years) so, yeah, it is going to be easy for me to still enjoy the season.

...and I just can't get enough of Tebow. I watched the first comeback last year, live. I have caught everything since. I mean for crying' out loud it is like watching a movie.

The Bills are an embarrassment, but they are the only football team I will ever root for. F everyone else. I hate every other team in the NFL to varying degrees. I won't ever root for another team to win. I will however root for teams I despise more than others to lose. It's a sad reality, but the Bills have reduced my enjoyment of the NFL post-November each year to rejoicing in the misery of others.