With Bills Done: Will You Root for Another Team?

CSBill

Team?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. With Bills Done: Will You Root for Another Team the Rest of the Season? And if so: Who? And Why"

• Yes
    • No--Bills to the End!
    • Other (explain)

Once the Bills went down 30-10, I switched my internet feed to the Broncos game--just in time to watch the last 10 minutes.

It's like watching a car wreck, you can't turn away from the the phenomenon that is Tim Tebow. I was watching and just laughing at how he turned the Chicago Bears into the Washington Generals, just a bit player for the main act. With no real emotional investment, it was fun to watch.

I think I'll become a Broncos fan for the rest of the season; but I will pull for the BIlls when they play on Christmas eve.

Edited by CSBill

I'm a huge Tebow fan, but it's Bills to the end for me. I've been to every game this season including preseason, and I'll be there on Christmas Eve. I'll be rooting for the Bills that day but I will say there is no team I'd hate to lose to less than the Broncos.

Patriots. For 10 years I've hated this team, but I've come to accept they are the model NFL franchise with an owner committed to winning, a formula for drafting, free agency and resigning players that is based on astutute economics. Great owner, great coach. They are what I wish the Bills were and as much as I hate their fans, I have come to enjoy watching them from a pure football perspective.

Edited by zonabb

Of course. If I didn't have a rooting interest, why watch the playoffs? I root for other teams every season.

I will root for the Pack to go undefeated.

I will root for anyone playing NE under any circumstances

I will root for anyone playing Pittsburgh, other than NE.

I will root for Denver because it's an entertaining story

I will root for the Saints cause I like Drew Brees

I will root for the Jets to have a disgraceful and embarrassing end to their season

I voted other.

Done with Bills games. at least for this year.

Wont root for another team .

Like to see Pack go 19-0 tho but wont lose sleep if they dont.

I'm pretty much with you, but I'll still root for the Bills to win.

I flipped to the Denver game only because it was close, so I'll probably do that from now on.

Of course. If I didn't have a rooting interest, why watch the playoffs? I root for other teams every season.

I will root for the Pack to go undefeated.

I will root for anyone playing NE under any circumstances

I will root for anyone playing Pittsburgh, other than NE.

I will root for Denver because it's an entertaining story

I will root for the Saints cause I like Drew Brees

I will root for the Jets to have a disgraceful and embarrassing end to their season

perfect

Go Lions. I have always liked the Lions since the Sanders days. And I'm sure Ralph Wilson will approve. He probably has been rooting for them all season maybe all decade. He is a Detroit fan. The original colors of the Bills were blue and silver.

my interest will be much more a passing one where if there be more interesting things to do so be it, where otherwise i have generally tried to clear the deck to have time to watch Bills play. To often as of the past few years have thrown up my hands and gone on to other things relatively early in games.

Certainly am interested as others have said to see if the Pack can go undefeated, enjoy Drew Bree's passion envy Saints they have him enjoy watching them. Will be of course following Denver and really have to contemplate as to what impact a improbable run by them would be. It would be certainly fun to watch though. Will get ragged on but do enjoy watching Patriots, Brady and Company. Thing is in watching can't stand at all hearing talking heads ragging on Bills. They at times may be speaking truth but just don't need to hear, disappointed enough.

I'm a football lover, and avid sports-better. I'll cheer for whoever's covering on my parlay, but I won't ROOT for anyone else. These are MY guys. -Even the ones that totally suck. I'll praise, and villify them right down to the bitter end. GOOOOOOOOOOO BIIIILLLLLS!!!